I hate Winter

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some pretty pictures from around my area. The first is a picture of horses at the start of the storm. The second is a pic of a house and street, also in the early stages of the storm.

Attachments

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sorry your trip sucked Mem but I'm sure it was nice to see your family despite the storm.

Yeah it was nice I got to spend two extra days with my father. We went out as soon as we could after the snow storm and he bought a laptop, wireless printer and wireless router for himself. I got some extra time to try to show him how to work it to no avail, but I did manage to put in a remote access program on it so I can help him by running his internet access from here.

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
I love winter - esp really really cold ones - when its like -15 outside and sunny and everything is covered in powder snow... it's perfect absolutely pristine... the air is so thin and sharp, sounds carry for miles and there is a wonderful clarity to the moment, the snow and the sun make everything bright and clean... sometimes if you look at the top of the hill you might be lucky enough to see the wind lifting the powder from the tops of the pine trees in long delicate curving plumes, really winter is the most immediate and powerfully present of all the season - spring is full of joy and summer has a lovely sexually charged indolence, but for the me the hard, cold reality of winter brings life in such a harsh focus that it forces you to feel totally alive, to feel every second of every minute...

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot even BEGIN to convey to this thread how much I truly HATE winter! I cannot STAND it! I understand Mother Earth needs to take a break for a few months and gear up for spring and summer, but DAMN! I swear the next move I make will be to somewhere as close as humanly possible to the face of the sun without me spontaneously bursting into flames.

WINTER SUCKS ASS!!! (And not in the good way, either.)​

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
smile'
Prefer it myself
able to wrap up if neccesary, walk around still
get cosy & warm, despite what may be outside
admittedly other countries have more Harsh Winters than NZ
starting to feel heaps for those of you who have extremley harsh Winters tho
enz

please
60F would be nice

22F right now with a low is 9F

just the other day it was -5F

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care for cold weather, snow, ice, etc. I left NJ at 23 to get away from harsh winters. I've become a true Southern California brat. Now I bitch when the overnight low gets below 50.

So, none of you who hate winters enjoy skiing?
I love to ski. I love it even better when I can leave home at 5:00 A.M., drive to the mountains, ski all day, leave the mountain at dark, have dinner in a restaurant at the beach 2 hours later, and be home in bed by 11:00. I get a day full of skiing with only a minimum few hours of being exposed to the cold. I would never want to stay in snow country for more than one day. Cabin fever comes quickly for me.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading these threads makes me love living in San Diego- all we get is the occasional mudslide or wildfire. The recent rains that flooded our football stadium put an old apartment of mine on beachfront property! :eek:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot even BEGIN to convey to this thread how much I truly HATE winter! I cannot STAND it! I understand Mother Earth needs to take a break for a few months and gear up for spring and summer, but DAMN! I swear the next move I make will be to somewhere as close as humanly possible to the face of the sun without me spontaneously bursting into flames.

WINTER SUCKS ASS!!! (And not in the good way, either.)​
Welp - that pretty much sums up my feelings in a nutshell.
:biggrin1:
I'll add that if I never had to touch a shovel again in my life, I'd be all the happier for it.