I hate

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate beets with a passion. I can't stand the look of them or the smell of them. They are wretched whther cooked or chilled. I especially hate them when pickled and served cold on a salad. They contaminate everything they touch, with that fetid magenta juice. :yuck:

laser-pointers in movie theaters
People do that? How bizarre. :confused:

tiny dicks ;-) Well, it is LPSG
I hear you girlfriend!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cranky passengers on long flights

I hear you girlfriend!

I know you do - I think you're even "worse" than me regarding men and their "appendixes" :tongue:

BTW, love the "winter bush" caption on the two latest pics - made me laugh :biggrin1:

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a nice lil missouri boy:biggrin1:. manners and respect are pretty much ingrained into my personality. nothing gets me angrier than people who are just rude or disrespectful for no reason. if you're going to be rude at least wait for me to give you a reason to be, and if you want i can give you a damn good reason.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you do - I think you're even "worse" than me regarding men and their "appendixes" :tongue:
What makes it so bad is that they seek me out here! Why do they not realize that if I wanted to chat with small penised men I would be a member over at Measurection.com

BTW, love the "winter bush" caption on the two latest pics - made me laugh :biggrin1:
OMG! It's outta control! :aargh4: I grew it at the request of a member. It's getting a trim on Saturday before I leave for Tijuana. If I let it go another month I would probably be walking bow-legged :lmao:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I order my steak Very rare and the chef is clueless that it means a Raw center.

Slow drivers.
Drivers talking on phones.

Overcooked veggies.

Licorice
Lamb/mutton....I can't even get past the smell.

People who become arrogant, know-it-all, belligerent pricks when they drink.

Anyone who is patronizing and/or condescending.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People who think they are better then everyone else. And there seems to be a lot of those kinds of people in the world.

And on this site.

What makes it so bad is that they seek me out here! Why do they not realize that if I wanted to chat with small penised men I would be a member over at Measurection.com

:lmao: Exactly

Nope! There are actual "Believers" here, who think he is charming and a gift from God.... :eek:

Well, to come clean, I actually found him charming some 10-15 years ago, but once he picked Cheney as VP, I knew something was wrong. And well, in hindsight, there must have been a reason for the US Airforce to close the airspace over Afghanistan on 9/10 - perhaps someone had a hunch? That evening, I was just pissed, since we had to fly for an extra 30-45 mins to Bangkok. The next day, I had a different understanding...

Hello Board,
I'm a 4x2.

LOL - I'm just a small 2x2 :tongue: