iam18 years old.. my penis is 13cm in eretion mode
is it small?
is there a way to make it get bigger?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing you could possibly do to make it appear larger is lose any excess fat, if any, that you might have. If you drop your overall body fat percentage your pubic fat pad will become smaller, which will make your penis look longer as less of it is concealed by your fat. I actually have a thread dedicated to this.

Other than that though, assuming you are a relatively healthy guy there isn't anything you can do to make your penis larger, sorry.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And please don't consider surgery or any of these penis enlargement pills or "training" routines, they only serve as a potential risk factor for damaging your penis while offering no benefits to speak of.

Reactions: mmmniple

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And please don't consider surgery or any of these penis enlargement pills or "training" routines, they only serve as a potential risk factor for damaging your penis while offering no benefits to speak of.
ok, thanks
i think i will try losing the pubic fat
is there a specific exercise to lose fat from this area?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh, well assuming you aren't very tall I'd suggest looking to lose some weight, I'm sure a lot of your penis length is buried underneath some of that fat. I'm 1.93 and about 100kg currently and I lose about 1" off of my penis length due to my fat pad and I'm not even remotely fat or overweight, though I'm trying to get down to around 95kg or so.

mikephelps1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears as if you sincerely dedicate yourself to enlargement, that minor gains are in fact possible. Of course, this isn't scientifically proven, because most urologists scoff at the idea (foolishly). Although scientifically and medically unproven, I do believe minor increases in penile length and girth are possible through PE, pumping, extenders and/or surgery.

It all depends on your commitment and how far you are willing to go.

But remember.....the key word is "minor".

You have 5.1 inches which puts you right at the average. Welcome to being normal.

Long story short a 35 pound weight loss normally will expose about an inch of your pecker, if weight is an issue. Other than that you have the cock you were blessed with.

Don't pout & whine or piss & moan, be happy you have that much to work with, fuck everything like you're going to die tomorrow and you will probably always be asked back for seconds.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
The only thing you could possibly do to make it appear larger is lose any excess fat, if any, that you might have. If you drop your overall body fat percentage your pubic fat pad will become smaller, which will make your penis look longer as less of it is concealed by your fat. I actually have a thread dedicated to this.

Other than that though, assuming you are a relatively healthy guy there isn't anything you can do to make your penis larger, sorry.
So those magic pills really don't work?

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok thanks guys
sorry i can't reply every comment cuz iam not very good in english

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I read the thread title, my reaction was, "And your problem is…??" Your penis is a perfectly functional size, and I wouldn't mess with any attempt to enlarge it. Losing excess pounds, of course, will be good for your overall health, and if that fat pad shrinks in the process, all the better. Be content to make the best of what you have and you'll be just fine.

dodong

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am around your size as well. I found LPSG because I was looking for a way to increase my size, even for just an inch. Tried jelqing but it didn't worked out for me. When I got married, I was able to please my wife without hearing any complaints about my size. Then I realized, it was only me who wanted it to be bigger. Just be contented with your size. In real world, you don't compete to see who's got the biggest penis. Having a bigger penis doesn't make you a better (or more macho) man.