Gold
Media
Verification
View
iam18 years old.. my penis is 13cm in eretion mode
is it small?
is there a way to make it get bigger?
It is .1 bigger than my husband's.

When we were both your age we were fucking like rabbits. He pleased me immensely! This went on of over 30 years (until he got E.D.)
Don't sweat it . You aren't the biggest, you aren't the smallest. There will always be someone bigger... but that doesn't mean they have to be better.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha sometimes people ridicule that i reveal my size as well including the 0.1in but hey, at this size every 0.1in count lol...

So yes, i'm 5.1in as well and totally enjoy my dick. The same is true for my wife and she really often says to me that i am "her perfect size".

For sure i have been worried too about my size for some years when comparing with friends and so on but a healthy feeling to trust in the nature of my being has helped me to go into my marriage with confidence and so i became a creative and caring lover with stamina who is in the lead when it comes to introduce new positions etc. to our love sessions.

Don't you worry about your size man; as long as it gets rock hard, you have some stamina and passion for your partner(s) you will be fine!

Reactions: pursine

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've got a normal one there, buddy. Don't worry too much about. Most of us who are not horse hung usually dwell on wanting a bigger one at some point but unfortunately there are no miracle pills, surgeries, or whatever else the internet might suggest. You get what you have and that's it.

I've spent my teen years and early twenties wanting desperately to have a bigger one and feeling inadequate with what I've got. Over time I grew more and more comfortable with myself and while every now and then I still ponder on what it'd be like to have a bigger one I generally am quite happy with what I've got and as a result I'm more confident in that department. Like many have said, chances are there will always be someone bigger than you out there, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're any better at using it.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you guys
your words really means so much to me

Exercises definitely work. When I was 19 I was 5.5 hard and after losing most of my gut, mostly from biking, zinc vitamins, and drinking almost nothing but water. Now at 26 I'm at 7.5 hard.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread reminds me of a program I have watched on TV, "Embarrassing Bodies", where one patient complain to the doctor that he has a small penis.However, he was diagnosed to have "Buried Penis". In that program, the patient had recently loss a massive amount of wait. However, the fat around the groin area is still here, therefore, burying the penis. The doctor suggested to have the fat around the groin removed, exposing the rest of the penis.

See this link for more information. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buried_penis

If you managed to lose weight and still find your penis small, I suggest you visit your doctor and see what options are available to you.

Good luck. Cheer.

Jjdov27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bone is 5.5 x 5 hard and have not had problems bringing partners to orgasm. The important factor is foreplay. Make sure she is excited and ready before penetrating. The goal is to get her so close to orgasm that she will cum during the first 5 minutes of humping. For a lot of women, the first penetration is the most exciting part of intercourse.

I say this even tho I have a fetish about size as a fantasy. I'm a built guy, but my 5.5" bone looks stubby on my body. And soft I'm only 2.5", so far he idea of seeing all the guys hanging and dangling at the gym... and knowing I don't... is strangely exciting.

BUT, that is separate from what real sex with a partner is like and about.

Reactions: gunner71

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bone is 5.5 x 5 hard and have not had problems bringing partners to orgasm. The important factor is foreplay. Make sure she is excited and ready before penetrating. The goal is to get her so close to orgasm that she will cum during the first 5 minutes of humping. For a lot of women, the first penetration is the most exciting part of intercourse.

I say this even tho I have a fetish about size as a fantasy. I'm a built guy, but my 5.5" bone looks stubby on my body. And soft I'm only 2.5", so far he idea of seeing all the guys hanging and dangling at the gym... and knowing I don't... is strangely exciting.

BUT, that is separate from what real sex with a partner is like and about.

Ditto! My wife always has multiple orgasms because of foreplay.
My penis is also tiny when soft, just 2 inches long by 3 inches around,

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most men are just average like you, this site skews the shit out of things. As I've said many, many times before, learn to use it "like a pro" because most girls that have lots of partners appreciate a guy that is really "skilled" far more than only a big dick that lasts 60 seconds!

Reactions: mmmniple

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most men are just average like you, this site skews the shit out of things. As I've said many, many times before, learn to use it "like a pro" because most girls that have lots of partners appreciate a guy that is really "skilled" far more than only a big dick that lasts 60 seconds!

I agree totally !