i have 9.5 inches how to use it?

leogiannis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone i am 23 years old for Greece, I have a cock of 9.5 inches currently leaving in England. I have not enjoining the sex with my girlfriend (shes is English) because i heart her during sex....... any tips?

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone i am 23 years old for Greece, I have a cock of 9.5 inches currently leaving in England. I have not enjoining the sex with my girlfriend (shes is English) because i heart her during sex....... any tips?

What is the problem, is it your length or your girth?

B_windycityxxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a shame there's so many goofy reponses to a legit question. What is the exact problem that you are having? Is it too thick for her? are you pushing in too deep? Describe the circumstances where she is uncomfortable and/or having pain. A little more info will get you more serious and helpful responses.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cant offer any advice to you
I am sure others can,if they get over the envy they may well have for your size
I am very annoyed and embarrassed for you
by the responses you have received so far
Damn annoyed actually ..as i figure yours is a legitimate concern
All the BEST with any decent answers to your question Leogiannis
enz
--i am usually a first to decry a first off post like this.....but' its not in the 'funnys section'

leogiannis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is my length and the biggest problem is my girth (7 1/2) inches it hearts here as i enter, I really love her and i want to enjoy both the sex!rbkw any suggestions, is there any lubricant or something?

gurjeevan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(she is english)- what's that supposed to mean. I am a barrister and i need to tell you that is both a racist and a highly illegal comment. Although i am sure that you are 9.5 inches i think you are clearly trying to shove it in the wrong pussy. Seems how you implided that english girls can't take big cocks, i would suggest that you serch elsewhere for a 'size queen'. Other than your local area.

leogiannis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gurjeevan that was not my intention and i am sorry if i immplied anything like these!she is great and i realy love her.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is my length and the biggest problem is my girth (7 1/2) inches it hearts here as i enter, I really love her and i want to enjoy both the sex!rbkw any suggestions, is there any lubricant or something?

You just need to spend a lot of time on foreplay. Learn how to eat her pussy properly, there is lots of information and videos on the internet that give advise on this as it seems that you are not very experienced. Also put lots of lube on your penis and the entrance to her vagina, and go really slow; do not try to insert your entire penis at once. Try to insert about 2 inches using lots of lube and just stay there for some minutes while your caress and stimulate her mons pubis, clitoris, and other parts of her body. After her state of arousal has increased try pushing just a little deeper into to her.

I hope you are getting the picture. It will take some time and many tries before she gets used to your size, so both of you will have to be patient, and most women simply cannot accommodate 9.5 inches of length.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
(she is english)- what's that supposed to mean. I am a barrister and i need to tell you that is both a racist and a highly illegal comment. Although i am sure that you are 9.5 inches i think you are clearly trying to shove it in the wrong pussy. Seems how you implided that english girls can't take big cocks, i would suggest that you serch elsewhere for a 'size queen'. Other than your local area.
i now fully beleive the last post you had about being rich and upper class, because this post just proves you are inred stupid not just normal stupid

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Highly illegal comment?
I don't think he'll do time in prison for it...chill out bro...lol:smile:

D_HolyTango

Just Browsing
Media

WTF?!?! Obviously the guy barely even KNOWS english. I think you knew that he wasn't trying to be offensive, it's not like the guy "lol"ed at it or something. How was that racist?! UGH anything to jump on someone for. And didn't even help the guy with his problem. He shouldn't have even apologized.

I think this is a legit question. I don't have the answer. Women aren't my area of expertise lol. But good luck!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I would expect a barrister to have a far better command of written English ('implided', really?). As for the OP's comment being illegal, exactly how do you propose prosecuting him, and under which statute? :rolleyes: