i have 9.5 inches how to use it?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would expect a barrister to have a far better command of written English ('implided', really?). As for the OP's comment being illegal, exactly how do you propose prosecuting him, and under which statute? :rolleyes:

Who's gonna be the prosecutor: Marcia Clark or Chris Darden?:smile:
Maybe Judge Ito will reside over the case...
Better yet Johnnie Cochrane will rise from the dead and be the defense attorney playing the race card.:rolleyes:
LOL

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Γεια σου Leo.
Δυο πράγματα...
"heart" είναι "καρδιά", "hurt" είναι καλίτερα, γιατί είναι κάτη σαν "πόνος".
"leaving" είναι "αναχώρηση", και "living" είναι "ζω"/"Τώρα, είμαι στο..."

Με συγχωρήστε, αλλά, δεν μπορώ να μιλήσω καλά. Ελπίζω βρίσκεις μια απάντηση εδώ. :smile:

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Με συγχωρήστε, αλλά, δεν μπορώ να μιλήσω καλά. Ελπίζω βρίσκεις μια απάντηση εδώ. :smile:

Aυτό που είπατε. Δεν ήξερα ότι θα μπορούσατε να μιλήσετε τα ελληνικά, Noβεις-μποττώμ! :flowers1: (because :λουλούδια1: didn't work)

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(she is english)- ... i need to tell you that is both a racist and a highly illegal comment.
WTF? i thought the U.S. was f'd up. :eek:. you can't be serious that it is illegal to say someone is english, is it? if i say i am american while in england can they lock me up? no wonder michael savage is banned from britain from saying the truth:eek::cool::rolleyes:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
WTF? i thought the U.S. was f'd up. :eek:. you can't be serious that it is illegal to say someone is english, is it? if i say i am american while in england can they lock me up? no wonder michael savage is banned from britain from saying the truth:eek::cool::rolleyes:

No. The guy is clearly not a barrister and doesn't know what he's talking about.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm just full of surprises, aren't I? :wink:

I just thought that since this is a SUPPORT site, and the user is new, that he wasn't receiving very much of a welcome here, nor much in the way of any answers to a legitimate question. So, I thought that the least that I could do was offer some language assistance, so that he got SOMETHING out of this thread, beyond bashing and bullshit.

And, unlike most people in this thread, I've made a new friend, with one of our newest members.
Aυτό που είπατε. Δεν ήξερα ότι θα μπορούσατε να μιλήσετε τα ελληνικά, Noβεις-μποττώμ! :flowers1: (because :λουλούδια1: didn't work)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Leogiannis, with a cock that big, who cares about penetration? Just play with it, by yourself or with others. I know everyone likes penetration, but that is about 10% of possible sex play, and causes about 90% of sex problems, including yours (pregnancy, disease too.)

Post pictures so we can celebrate your good fortune with you. :veryhappy:

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just full of surprises, aren't I? :wink:

I just thought that since this is a SUPPORT site, and the user is new, that he wasn't receiving very much of a welcome here, nor much in the way of any answers to a legitimate question. So, I thought that the least that I could do was offer some language assistance, so that he got SOMETHING out of this thread, beyond bashing and bullshit.

And, unlike most people in this thread, I've made a new friend, with one of our newest members.

Novice,

It's sad that legitimate questions are met with such derision and vinegar. This used to be such a nice, congenial site. We used to have Novice piles at least once a week. You don't have to justify the help to me -- I'm glad you were able to jump in -- your Greek is better than mine! (Off topic, I've got a surprise I'd like to fill you with, κούκλα. And Greeks are good to have around...είμαστε γλυκοί!)

Last edited:

Never more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I happen to be 9.5 by 6 and been with the same woman now for fourteen years. And just because we are used to each other does not rule out the need for lots of foreplay! We joke that a half hour is a quickie and it is still something I feel bad about when she complains. Her other girlfriends and Trans GF refused to do anything with me out of fear of injury so it is not always a 'gift' to well endowed.

And I agree, this forum used to be better to new people who came for SUPPORT.