I have a big dick, I need female advice

B_aaaaaa1

Experimental Member
Media
I was having sex with this girl and she said I was too big. She said there was minor bleeding from her vagina and she noticed it afterwards.

We're both young. Shes a tiny girl. 5'2ish and really tight. My dick is 8" and she said she's used to something way smaller. She's mentioned this a few times now. I think she's kind of scared to do it again because of what happened.

Should I just take it slower next time and work it in gradually. Lube up? What should I do here. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should take it really slow and use lots of lube. Im really tight too, just like your girlfriend lol. :eek:h::thanks:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I just take it slower next time and work it in gradually. Lube up? What should I do here. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her.

I think you have your answer...making sure she's enjoying herself sure doesn't hurt either.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
On the off chance that this isn't a wind up, give her great oral and then let her go on top, don't push up, don't thrust, be passive apart from your hands and let her find her way. If she wants to stop, then she must. Enjoy a blow job instead.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If she's bleeding from the hymen area, or forchette, there is nothing you can do as far as getting her lubed up or aroused enough, as the opening of the vagina doesn't get larger with arousal. It might get even tighter from being so engorged. After orgasm its almost impossible for me to have sex. I find it much easier to not go through that sort of muscle tension of tightening up to orgasm and whatnot.

If you can make it through this that i wrote a long time ago, it might help a little.

http://www.lpsg.org/70198-help.html#post1140375

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the off chance that this isn't a wind up, give her great oral and then let her go on top, don't push up, don't thrust, be passive apart from your hands and let her find her way. If she wants to stop, then she must. Enjoy a blow job instead.

Good advice.

For on top, I prefer it if the guy sits in an armless chair with a high back that I can grip while I straddle him. It makes my driving accuracy a lot easier for me than on a bed and my legs don't get sore as fast. It works better for me when I'm on top.

Missionary position is also good. It limits how deeply you can thrust and makes it easier for a lot of women to relax. For a lot of women doggy style, and on her back with her legs lifted will shorten and tighten her vagina.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I wouldn't just say lube... because lube can help something thats to big fit somewhere thats not really ready. You need to make sure she's really aroused. Play, stretch her (it goes back) and either let her on top or go missionary... slowly let her get used to you.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm...I have a similar problem with my girlfriend, except instead of bleeding she says she gets a burning feeling. It's actually creating problems in the relationship because she wants sex and we can only have it once a week tops comfortably for her (with it always making her feel a burning sensation afterwards), and even then, she can only take 5 or so minutes of gentle thrusting. I'm more of a delayed gratification kind of guy, so I generally like to stretch things to at least half an hour

She's getting tired of giving blowjobs, and for some insane reason refused to let me get her off orally or with my hands. And of course, all this makes her depressed because she feels like less of a woman for being unable to have satisfying sex.

My feeling, for the OP, is that unless she has an extremely reasonable head on her shoulders, or you love her enough that you don't mind sex not being terribly enjoyable, you may want to go elsewhere.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Without sounding too sarcastic if you have to ask then you shouldnt be having sex.

That sounds too sarcastic.

Most guys don't bother to ask.
They just bang away until they are happy not caring about the woman.

I say good for him.
Go slow and lick when needed. :tongue:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
take your time, lots of foreplay and oral beforehand, then be very easy and gentle at first. take your cues from her on how fast/slow and hard/soft you should go. and if it's still a problem...well, it might be time for you both to find more compatible partners.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
usually i like to give men the impression they're in control, but yes. i'm always in control. and that's why i never orgasm with company.

I'm a stupid guy...can you explain what you mean by 'never with company'?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is that shorthand for her punishing future lovers for years of dreams thwarted by cruel and selfish men? Hmm...can I buy the movie rights to your story dolfette? I think I can swing Angelina Jolie to play you