I have a big dick, I need female advice

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh...why?
because i lke it that way.
oh Sbat, go back and read Dolfette's post history and you will know why. It's a long long story that has been building up for years. Too much to write here.
that's a hell of a lot of posts to look through, you sadist :tongue:
Is that shorthand for her punishing future lovers for years of dreams thwarted by cruel and selfish men? Hmm...can I buy the movie rights to your story dolfette? I think I can swing Angelina Jolie to play you
yup, there's your typical male assumption about my motivations & sexual past :rolleyes:
i like to think that having me as a lover is punishment enough. no need for games.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When the only one who loses out is you, this seems like a pretty dumb attitude to have. I feel sorry for your sex life.
how am i losing out?
losing out by your standards?
i got bored of living by other people's standards a long time ago.
i get a kick from throwing fakes. sometimes i even fake to myself.
orgasms get me to sleep. tone my pelvic floor and really are something i enjoy more on my own.

i feel sorry for your narrow minded, one size fits all attitude to sexuality. it's pretty dumb.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
geez dolfette - defensive much? I don't know you from Adam, don't know what you look like or what your voice sounds like. Why would I make any assumptions of your motives?

There go your typical female assumptions about a sex-related joke made by a man:tongue:

But really though, is there an abridged version of the story?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
abrasive and bad tempered is normal for me.
and it's fucking endearing!

basically...because i like it that way.
i'm not that into orgasms, they're so so IMO, but faking them is shit loads of fun. to be truly convincing, to fool a guy even after you've told him you always fake, is almost sport.

sex is boring, even with skilled lover. my body kinda gets it but my brain gets bored, so i make my own fun.

Media
But really though, is there an abridged version of the story?

it's all because she hasn't met you obviously.

one sight of your equine magnificence and she would no doubt worship you as a god.

bestowing your carnal favors upon her would leave her a quivering, helpless mass of flesh with no will of her own. upon regaining full consciousness she would offer herself as your willing slave existing only to serve your will.

happy now?

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You dolts! Can't you understand that Dolfie is crying out for the love and affection of all of you? She's a poor alienated female who can only validate her existence thru a man. Keep trying guys, one of you will succeed. You'll change her and make her life complete. Or....... She'll cut your rampant ego down to size. Keep trying and good luck. Some of us will just watch the rapier wit go to work.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the original poster stop pussy footing around I'm only 5ft inch and 6 and a half stones.

I struggled with this problem in my teen years then I met a older man when I was about 19 he had a 9 inch cock but it was around 7 in girth approx it was huge.

After a few cider and larger tops he charmed me into his bed believe me he hert me for all of 2 seconds then I just broke juice flowing everywhere he had me by the back of the hair bent over and he was pounding like an animal.

My legs were like jelly I was having orgasm after orgasm I had slept with lots of teenage boys and technically I was not a virgin. (BUT I WAS)

He kind of broke me in good style, after that amazing fcuk, I could handle anyone Ive met, and the harder they screw me the better, and I orgasm much easier now.

Give her a few drinks, get a bit lube and give it to her hard and fast, brake her in young man, she will be OK after the second hard stroke.

Then she will think oh my god he the best ever lol :tongue:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
To the original poster stop pussy footing around I'm only 5ft inch and 6 and a half stones.

I struggled with this problem in my teen years then I met a older man when I was about 19 he had a 9 inch cock but it was around 7 in girth approx it was huge.:rolleyes:

After a few cider and larger:rolleyes: tops he charmed me into his bed believe me he hert me for all of 2 seconds then I just broke juice flowing everywhere he had me by the back of the hair bent over and he was pounding like an animal.

My legs were like jelly I was having orgasm after orgasm I had slept with lots of teenage boys and technically I was not a virgin. (BUT I WAS)

He kind of broke me in good style, after that amazing fcuk, I could handle anyone Ive met, and the harder they screw me the better, and I orgasm much easier now.

Give her a few drinks, get a bit lube and give it to her hard and fast, brake:rolleyes: her in young man, she will be OK after the second hard stroke.

.....but not as good as your cousin!:rolleyes:

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how am i losing out?
losing out by your standards?
i got bored of living by other people's standards a long time ago.
i get a kick from throwing fakes. sometimes i even fake to myself.
orgasms get me to sleep. tone my pelvic floor and really are something i enjoy more on my own.

i feel sorry for your narrow minded, one size fits all attitude to sexuality. it's pretty dumb.

I only mean, wouldn't it be better to have an orgasm yourself during sex? It seems like a better option that giving up, it's nothing to do with the guy's standards or mine. I only figured you might have a better time if you managed to get off too, but if you're fine with not having an orgasm that's cool, just if it were me I'd feel like I was personally losing out. Nevermind.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
.....but not as good as your cousin!:rolleyes:

No my cousin was rock hard for like over an hour he was the nutts thanx :tongue:

PS are you and dolfette really girls because you,s seem to attack every genuine female on here and yous dont really talk like girls,

You,s seem strange.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No my cousin was rock hard for like over an hour he was the nutts thanx :tongue:

PS are you and dolfette really girls because you,s seem to attack every genuine female on here and yous dont really talk like girls,

You,s seem strange.

Me, Dolfette, and PrincessTasha are all members of the Real Ladies group. We've been verified as women.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

You,s seem strange.

No,we are women and trust me on this,i havnt attacked you but seeing as you brought it up....i personally think the joke of a thread re: you banging your cousin is skanky as fook and a total attention seeking thread.Whats more i'm not the only one either.

WE seem strange? We're not the ones humping our own family members FPS!

Now run along and learn to spell and basic grammar:rolleyes:

When you have done that then point out where i have attacked every genuine female on here......before shagging your way through your family if you don't mind:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You dolts! Can't you understand that Dolfie is crying out for the love and affection of all of you? She's a poor alienated female who can only validate her existence thru a man. Keep trying guys, one of you will succeed. You'll change her and make her life complete. Or....... She'll cut your rampant ego down to size. Keep trying and good luck. Some of us will just watch the rapier wit go to work.
i'm saving myself for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0jRuASVEQ

I struggled with this problem in my teen years then I met a older man when I was about 19 he had a 9 inch cock but it was around 7 in girth approx it was huge.

After a few cider and larger tops he charmed me into his bed believe me he hert me for all of 2 seconds then I just broke juice flowing everywhere he had me by the back of the hair bent over and he was pounding like an animal.

Give her a few drinks, get a bit lube and give it to her hard and fast, brake her in young man, she will be OK after the second hard stroke.

^^^don't listen to the loony.
I only mean, wouldn't it be better to have an orgasm yourself during sex? It seems like a better option that giving up, it's nothing to do with the guy's standards or mine. I only figured you might have a better time if you managed to get off too, but if you're fine with not having an orgasm that's cool, just if it were me I'd feel like I was personally losing out. Nevermind.
nope, i've no desire to get off.
it's my kink...like bondage and electrodes :smile:
It's always entertaining when they first meet the Dolf...
i have no idea what you mean!

You,s seem strange.
^^^see? loony!