I have a big dick, I need female advice

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not getting off... gets you off? Whilst I'm not debating that's true, in my brain, that makes bugger all sense. Like going to a restraunt and getting a photograph of a meal I'm not going to be served, but paying for anyway. Each to their own, though.
yeah but you think orgasms are the bee's knees.
i'm not all that impressed by them. and i'm not at all keen on the hormone rush that follows. it hits some women like bliss, but it hits me like morning sickness.
i'm sure sticking electrodes up your arse would make no sense to you either :wink:
Yes,i agree but what i was trying to say is if the two of them cannot communicate with eachother then they shouldnt be having sex with eachother.JMO
i don't agree.
it can take a long time to grow into your sexuality. a lot of experimentation, self examination and experience. some people choose to learn on the job and are slow learners.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes,i agree but what i was trying to say is if the two of them cannot communicate with eachother then they shouldnt be having sex with eachother.JMO

I equate that to saying if you have self esteem issues, you shouldn't be masturbating.

I believe most sex between consenting adults and otherwise is being done between 2 people who probably don't communicate well with each other. Sex can be a form of communication. If you are a prostitute, you are likely just having a dick go in and out of your vagina for the exchange of money. No need for communication on either part. He needs an orgasm and you need the money.

What about one night stands where it is about the sex and not intimacy? I believe only in the recent 100 to 150 years has there really been a presidence placed on having communication in marriage. Men worked all day and women had the babies and cleaned and cooked. There wasn't much time for communication.

Some women just can't orgasm if someone else is in the room. It's taken me years to get this idea in my head that it is ok to let him have control over getting me there. It has nothing to do with trust or communication. I just like it done a certain way and it's easy to throw me off track by stopping or getting tired. As soon as i start to think, oh man, its not going to happen tonight, or he slowed down damnit, etc. the orgasm becomes nearly impossible to reach.

Dolfette and i are guilty of having clits that like it done the way we do it, if anything strays from what we have ingrained in our brains that gets us there, we likely wont be able to perform that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
I pose this question to the ladies that fake. Would you want to go through life with a man that never loved you, but always said that he did? I mean if he could "fake" it, but you knew he was lying, would that be enough? The fact is, that you are lying, in some cases at least, to someone that you have feelings for and/or has feelings for you. You can say all you want how you do it for their sake, but it is in fact selfish. Oh and Tasha, for someone advising others to look at themselves before judging others, you sure are quick to point fingers. Does the fact that you can spell better than others really make you superior? By the way your neednt needeth an apostrophe.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really the same thing,

but i can't really answer that. i don't want to go through life with any guy, whether he loves me or not.

i'll just say N/A.

with regards lying? i tell guys right at the start what they're getting into. i lay it on the line. if they choose not to believe me that's their own fault.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a recent US TV show a man asked a woman why she faked an orgasm. Her response was 'We are saying "Thanks for trying; come back and try again soon".'

Another adage goes 'A woman's orgasm is not you're responsibility; it's her privilege'.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I pose this question to the ladies that fake. Would you want to go through life with a man that never loved you, but always said that he did? I mean if he could "fake" it, but you knew he was lying, would that be enough? The fact is, that you are lying, in some cases at least, to someone that you have feelings for and/or has feelings for you. You can say all you want how you do it for their sake, but it is in fact selfish. Oh and Tasha, for someone advising others to look at themselves before judging others, you sure are quick to point fingers. Does the fact that you can spell better than others really make you superior? By the way your neednt needeth an apostrophe.

I am far superior to the 'person' allowing her family member to penetrate her.

As for OP,well he asks the question,i am entitled to give my opinion.....just like everyone else does.:rolleyes:

people who usually advise that usual are

I don't judge,i gave my opinion.:tongue:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ask for a woman's opinion; then, when you get it you complain. Actually, the women's opinions are the most interesting, compared to many of the inflated male egos.