Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bush is teh Nazi!!1!!

Two can play this game.

P.s. loser

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Try reading your source next time (or was that over your head too?) ROTFLMAO!!

From your source:
Godwin's Law applies especially to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations (or one's opponent) with Hitler or Nazis or their actions.
My comparison very appropriate: I compared how The USA fought Nazi Germany in WWII even though Japan attacked us in Pearl Harbor to how the US is fighting Iraq in the War on Terror even though Al Quaida of Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11.
To put it more simply: I compared the USA's actions in WWII to the USA's actions in the War on Terror.
It was appropriate because you keep saying we should not be in Iraq and that would be similar to people in WWII saying we should not be in Germany.

Now I will pound you into the ground with this quote:
However, Godwin's Law itself can be abused, as a distraction or diversion, that fallaciously miscasts an opponent's argument as hyperbole, especially if the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate. A 2005 Reason magazine article argued that Godwin's Law is often misused to ridicule even valid comparisons.

You on the other hand made an inappropriate comparison to Hitler. You were the FIRST person in the arguement to do this which by the very definition you provided makes YOU the loser.

End of arguement. Buh bye.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IT was THE GULF WAR that turned Bin Laden against the US.

9/11 was BORN in the fact of US troops stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Without the gulf war- there would have been NO Al Queda.

I'm trying to figure out why you stopped short of actually writing that the Gulf War was a mistake, because you ARE indirectly saying that with this garbage.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I think is funny is this...

(1) Obama had grave difficulty remembering the soldiers name.
(2) The family that gave it to him, told him not to wear it. (link)

While it seemed like a nice comeback to McCain, it still was fumbled and he is obviously going against a family's wishes for his own political gain. Hmmm...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try reading your source next time (or was that over your head too?) ROTFLMAO!!

From your source:

My comparison very appropriate: I compared how The USA fought Nazi Germany in WWII even though Japan attacked us in Pearl Harbor to how the US is fighting Iraq in the War on Terror even though Al Quaida of Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11.
To put it more simply: I compared the USA's actions in WWII to the USA's actions in the War on Terror.
It was appropriate because you keep saying we should not be in Iraq and that would be similar to people in WWII saying we should not be in Germany.

Now I will pound you into the ground with this quote:

You on the other hand made an inappropriate comparison to Hitler. You were the FIRST person in the arguement to do this which by the very definition you provided makes YOU the loser.

End of arguement. Buh bye.

Oh my God.

YOu get denser by the second, calling Bush a nazi was...

Fucking forget it, hoser. You're too dumb to even know when you are being mocked.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

While it seemed like a nice comeback to McCain, it still was fumbled and he is obviously going against a family's wishes for his own political gain. Hmmm...

he didn't say he was wearing it, he said he had one too.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And McCain mentioned his, why? For his own political gain? It was a stunt, and Obama didn't let him get away with it. LOL OWNED!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And McCain mentioned his, why? For his own political gain? It was a stunt, and Obama didn't let him get away with it. LOL OWNED!

No, I dont think so,...

see McCain is a Republican, therefore, only he can care about America, and its soldiers.
Obama is a Democrat, therefore, he is happy to see dead soldiers, and hates America.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site you link is utter bullshit.
Statistical sampling has proven a much higher number.
In fact- MY numbers were extremely conservative...
Proper scientific method results in a number closer to 665,000 killed as a result of the war.

I have donated to IBC. Its not utter bullshit. However, it has a disclaimer that it is difficult to know exactly how many were killed... all it reports is how many have been reported killed.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my God.

YOu get denser by the second, calling Bush a nazi was...

Fucking forget it, hoser. You're too dumb to even know when you are being mocked.
As was your invoking of Godwin's law, your mockery was incorrect. If you want to use the fact that your inappropriate comparison to Nazis was simply mockery as a reason why my invoking of Godwin's law was a form of abuse, go ahead, but then I'll just accuse you of stealing that idea from me.

Damn, I have to debate myself now.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As was your invoking of Godwin's law, your mockery was incorrect. If you want to use the fact that your inappropriate comparison to Nazis was simply mockery as a reason why my invoking of Godwin's law was a form of abuse, go ahead, but then I'll just accuse you of stealing that idea from me.

Damn, I have to debate myself now.

Tell you what. You go to your schoolhouse library, and look up 1941 Germany, and write a report on it, its power, its world technological rank with regards to war machines, and it aggressiveness for the past 2 years.

Then look up how much it knew about Japan attacking the United States.

Finally, compare that to Iraq.

Then come back to me and try to call me a Nazi appeaser, you little shit.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tell you what. You go to your schoolhouse library, and look up 1941 Germany, and write a report on it, its power, its world technological rank with regards to war machines, and it aggressiveness for the past 2 years.

Then look up how much it knew about Japan attacking the United States.

Finally, compare that to Iraq.

Then come back to me and try to call me a Nazi appeaser, you little shit.
I'm not sure why I am entertaining the idea of continuously explaining simple logic but here goes:
Two things: #1 I wasn't calling you a Nazi appeaser, that would make you older than 31 years old I think. Your brain is clearly malfunctioning.
#2 I'm not trying to argue the details of WWII and how they compare to the War on Terror, it was a simple analogy, to make a simple point.

And for someone that is so well schooled on WWII, you sure are clueless on the events of the last 7 years.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
#1 I wasn't calling you a Nazi appeaser, that would make you older than 31 years old I think. Your brain is clearly malfunctioning.

stratedude said:
If there were geniuses like you back then there would have been people asking "How many of these Nazi's are from Japan?"

Asshole

#2 I'm not trying to argue the details of WWII and how they compare to the War on Terror, it was a simple analogy, to make a simple point.

From a simple mind.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

It was an excellent comeback to McCain. Tracey Jopek had no problem with Obama's mention of her son as stated in this article:

Mom Supports Obama's Bracelet Mention, Tracy Jopek "Ecstatic" About Democrat's Use Of Her Son's Name At Debate - CBS News
Mom Supports Obama's Bracelet Mention:

(AP) The mother of a Wisconsin soldier who died in Iraq says she was "ecstatic" when Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama mentioned during Friday's debate the bracelet she gave him in honor of her son.
Tracy Jopek of Merrill told The Associated Press on Sunday she was honored that Obama remembered Sgt. Ryan David Jopek, who was killed in 2006 by a roadside bomb.

Jopek criticized Internet reports suggesting Obama, D-Ill., exploited her son for political purposes.
"I don't understand how people can take that and turn it into some garbage on the Internet," she said.

Jopek acknowledged e-mailing the Obama campaign in February asking that the presidential candidate not mention her son in speeches or debates. But she said Obama's mention on Friday was appropriate because he was responding after Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee, said a soldier's mother gave him a bracelet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was McCain who went off topic and used a bracelet as a cheap theatrical trick. And I'm not surprised to find conflicting stories regarding the Jopek bracelet. Why would someone give you a gift of a bracelet to wear and then later it is decided and reported "I don't want you/ him to wear it"? I would suspect that someone was playing silly games and do as I pleased with my gift. Complaints about lipstick on pitbulls, pigs and bracelets are but distractions from discussion of the nation's issues. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Bin Laden doesn't have to attack the US... His BEST friend Bush is doing a bang up job of destroying US credibility, its military, its standing in the world community, and its economy...
AND his best friend Bush is doing a GREAT job recruiting NEW terrorists and NEW donations from all over the Arab world...

AND his best friend Bush has not done ONE FUCKING THING to find Bin Laden in 6 years.

Bush is kicking in doors in Falluja... killing people who had nothing to do with terrorism until Bush killed their families...

Bin Laden LOVES George Bush and the Republican party...

Remember how Bush found NO WMD's that was because Clinton enforced sanctions.
Remember the genocide in Bosnia? Clinton stopped it.

And really- we had NO peace from the Gulf war...
IT was THE GULF WAR that turned Bin Laden against the US.

9/11 was BORN in the fact of US troops stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Without the gulf war- there would have been NO Al Queda.

I'm trying to figure out why you stopped short of actually writing that the Gulf War was a mistake, because you ARE indirectly saying that with this garbage.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait Osama Bin Laden thought if he convinced the Saudi royal family Iraq also posed a danger to them that they would grant his request to organize civil defense in the kingdom and to raise a force from among the Afghan war veterans to fight Iraq. The Saudis rejected his offer and allied themselves with the U.S.

The Gulf War upset Osama Bin Laden because the war brought tens of thousands of U.S. troops into Saudi Arabian bases and this massive infidel invasion desecrated Saudi Arabia's sacred soil, in his opinion. Furthermore U.S. forces remained long after the Persian Gulf War was won. OBL parted ways with the Saudi royals and the U.S. Thus began his campaign in which he urged the non-believers to leave Saudi Arabia and acts of terrorism associated with it.

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~cook/movabletype/archives/2006/04/al_qaeda_and_ir.html

OBL1996 said:
When the American troops entered Saudi Arabia, the land of the two holy places [Mecca and Medina], there was a strong protest from the ulema [religious authorities] and from students of the sharia law all over the country against the interference of American troops. This big mistake by the Saudi regime of inviting the American troops revealed their deception. They had given their support to nations that were fighting against Muslims.
…
Now the people understand the speeches of the ulemas [Muslim scholars trained in Islamic law] in the mosques - that our country has become an American colony. They act decisively with every action to kick the Americans out of Saudi Arabia. What happened in Riyadh and Khobar [when 24 Americans were killed in two bombings] is clear evidence of the huge anger of Saudi people against America. The Saudis now know their real enemy is America.

I believe that sooner or later the Americans will leave Saudi Arabia and that the war declared by America against the Saudi people means war against all Muslims everywhere. Resistance against America will spread in many, many places in Muslim countries. Our trusted leaders, the ulema, have given us a fatwa that we must drive out the Americans. The solution to this crisis is the withdrawal of American troops ... their military presence is an insult for the Saudi people.

The Independent, Interview by Robert Fisk, 1996