I Have A Bump

Harry D. Johnson

1st Like
Media
Ok I shaved my genital area for the first time in a long time. I noticed afterward I had razor burn but it cleared up in week or two there was one very large bump but it slowly cleared as well. I decided I ought to give it the old college try again. So I shaved up and the same bum appeared in the same place. No razor burn this time aside from that. I'm unsure of what it might be? I'm pretty sure its not cancer. However, its getting very red and purple at the top. Its burns when its touched with pressure or when the boxers hang a little low. I've thought about attempting to drain it on my own but I am trying to see if will just disappear like before. Any clue on what this could be?

S7300196.JPG

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok I shaved my genital area for the first time in a long time. I noticed afterward I had razor burn but it cleared up in week or two there was one very large bump but it slowly cleared as well. I decided I ought to give it the old college try again. So I shaved up and the same bum appeared in the same place. No razor burn this time aside from that. I'm unsure of what it might be? I'm pretty sure its not cancer. However, its getting very red and purple at the top. Its burns when its touched with pressure or when the boxers hang a little low. I've thought about attempting to drain it on my own but I am trying to see if will just disappear like before. Any clue on what this could be?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/S7300196.JPG

You could have a monster of an ingrown hair. Thats why i quit shaving. Its just insane how ugly and long those things can get. Sometimes they can get very incapsulated and need to be lanced. poke it with a pin and see what happens.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
My advice - see a doctor. I don't know what it is, but if it hurts and it doesn't go away, that is always a good reason to visit the doc.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If it has only happened since you started shaving and you noticed it in the time that regrown has occurred then my best bet would be an ingrown hair. You could try poking around with it and see if you can find a hair under the skin causing the irritation otherwise possibly for your piece of mind go and see the doctor

nd11111111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could have a monster of an ingrown hair.

ITA with that. NEVER, EVER shave the genital area. With all that loose skin "floating" around, it's a perfect storm of ingrown hairs waiting to happen.

And tweezing them out isn't any better.

What often happens is that the hair will lose track of the pore it's supposed to follow and start growing uncontrollably inside its own follicle, and that can get nasty very quickly.

Just go to the doctor and get it looked at before it gets really infected.