i have a crush on a LPSG member

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
i used to have a thing for a former member named BLOC or something. this person was found to have false photos and it probably ended up being a bloke posing as a woman. actually was decent to talk to though. a kind person.

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do have one or two, nowhere near as many as I have in real life, I just find far more difficult to be infatuated with people on here, I guess I'm more attracted to people's faces than anything else, and if a cute/handsome guy happens to be hung, well then that's just a plus :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had a few crushes on members here, though nothing I'd really act on (at least I don't think so).

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally! I have many mini crushes (people who I think are total hotties), a few moderate crushes (people I'd happily hop in the sack with), and one uber crush (I get a little giddy when I hear from him). Oh and then there's Cath... haha

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are tons of smart, sexy, and attractive people on LPSG, which I think are elements that maintained my interest in the site. Having said that, I do not really crush, if I want someone I'm gonna try to make it happen. If it doesn't work out, c'est la vie, but the trying is the thing, imo.

I will admit to a deep affinity for Ms. Laidey, but more like a "sister from another mother" variety. :hug: If given the opportunity, I would be all over IlCuteandSexy, Shr1125, and Pendlum. Possibly SilverTrain, but I'm not trying to pump up the kid's ego. :biggrin: