Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A "crush" may be a bit extreme. There are definitely several str8, bi, and gay guys on here that I would love to meet.
Same here. Over the years, I've met a few members when they have come to San Diego on business or on vacation. It's usually coffee at Starbucks and conversation. 2 members came to my house for a dinner party. They came back a year later and we did typical tourist stuff. I've enjoyed those times, and we still keep in touch.

For me, a crush can only develop from me liking a guy's personality. Sure, it helps if he's attractive, yet ultimately the inside matters more than the outside.

A

AM_092

I'd like to have sex with a few, but I wouldn't call them crushes!

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ur avatar drives me crazy
Thank you, and if that's you in your avatar then you're quite the looker :wink:

The boy has become a man..... And man, o man, you are driving both sides crazy....
Aw, that's flattering :) I doubt that I actually drive people crazy, but I'll take the compliment for becoming a man. :D

I am crushless......
Not for long, sweetie. :) I'd crush on you.

ME THREE!!!!! :tongue:
Are you joining in the bandwaggon? :biggrin1::wink:

Totally! I have many mini crushes (people who I think are total hotties), a few moderate crushes (people I'd happily hop in the sack with), and one uber crush (I get a little giddy when I hear from him). Oh and then there's Cath... haha
My own category! It's clearly only an aside but it's been said nonetheless. ;)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in no particular order:
thadjock
joll
hung jon
native american

Thanks for the mention, Wallaboi. I appreciate it. I've been interested in a few people on here over the last few years but not what I'd call crushes. Eventually we connected online and communicated off this site. It's been great for me. Only two real hook ups though IRL, which were amazing. :smile:

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My own category! It's clearly only an aside but it's been said nonetheless. ;)
It is in the spotlight! We should demand this thread to be renamed to sth like Cath fan page, since you clearly have the most votes ;-)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
See thats the thing, I had a crush on the idea of Monster; we didn't actually know him. I think that was part of the motivation. I love fantasizing...

He definitely knew what he was doing when it came down to creating a persona people would die for. We don't blame you....entirely.