i have a crush on a LPSG member

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He definitely knew what he was doing when it came down to creating a persona people would die for. We don't blame you....entirely.

sometimes a crush on a person has nothing to do with the person. Such a crush can turn into a constant in your life. I do not understand men and they certainly do not understand me. It makes everyone's life easier if I ignore the romantic side of things and focus on the more important aspects, like passing this fucking class so I can get my degree. I like fantasizing every now and then in this manner: it makes my life that much easier.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sometimes a crush on a person has nothing to do with the person. Such a crush can turn into a constant in your life. I do not understand men and they certainly do not understand me. It makes everyone's life easier if I ignore the romantic side of things and focus on the more important aspects, like passing this fucking class so I can get my degree. I like fantasizing every now and then in this manner: it makes my life that much easier.

Woah....Broham it's cool if you liked Monster's Persona. It's no skin off my back. Do what you like/wish.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I dont post here often enough and I dont think it is possible for me to have a crush on somebody when I cant see their face. Bodies are nice, but its the face that seals the deal and makes me have a crush on them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont post here often enough and I dont think it is possible for me to have a crush on somebody when I cant see their face. Bodies are nice, but its the face that seals the deal and makes me have a crush on them.

Same here.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what constitutes as a crush?

I suppose for me, it is an attraction and admiration, formed by another persons appearance, personality, intellect, talents. But an attraction that I know realistically, will never go past friendship.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If my heart weren't cold and dead, I'm sure it would beat for many of you lovely people.

That just makes me crush on you more, because you have such a fine intellect, and your compassion is obvious. Even if you are being disingenuous or ironic, my crush is blind, and I just want to warm your heart.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's the magic in the heart that's projected out the eyes and the voice that gets me crushing. Hot n sexy is an early prereq, but doesn't get me all the way to crush-ville.