I have a Few Q's

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kenken1, Apr 7, 2006.

1. kenken1

kenken1 New Member

Well the other day me and my girlfriend was having sex, (I was on top) she told me it felt like my penis was hitting her butt and it hurts her. Well the only thing I could think of that might be the problem is that my penis bends downward, but could there be something else that is causing this pain? Thanks for all the help

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I want to help, I really do. I don't understand what she meant...her buns? Her asshole? Are you so thick you stretch her to kingdom come?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sorc is right, kenken, more informationis needed. Are you long enough to bottom out? Were you in the wrong hole? Was she lying on gravel?

4. Shelby

Gold Member

All i can say is you have a way with words. Your grammar isn't great but your descriptive powers make up. Much like Faulkner.

Keep posting.

Sorry to not be much help.

5. kenken1

kenken1 New Member

Ok, Let me see, We were having Vaginal Intercourse which i'm sure I was in the right hole, in my bed, which is quite comfortable and that's when she made the comment about me hitting her butt/buns (While i'm inside her). I'm not that big maybe alittle over 7 x 5.5 and my penis bends down kinda like a banana. Shelby i'm not sure if that was a compliment or not?

6. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

In my opinion, I think you should just ask your girlfriend. There's no better way to solve a mystery with a mate than with communication. Talk to her and ask her how it hurts, and you should be able to solve the problem based off of her answer. The problem is that there are many different possibilities about why it coul be hurting her "butt": it could be your curve; it could be your girth versus her width; it could be the angle that you're going in; it could be that your balls are slapping her directly on her rectum on each downswing. Any of these reasons along with numerous others are all possibilities. Just talk with her, and you'll be able to figure out a solution, I'm sure.

Good luck on that, sir. :biggrin1:

7. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok....you say she feels like you are hitting her butt...is she referring to the inside or outside? ...Dumb question I know. It is possible that you are hitting a number of different thing inside the body. More than likely you are pushing against something inside her. Try different position and angles.
    I once had a guy that was bent down wards....He hit spots that were never hit before ..I loved it. Of course he was in a different spot then you....lol
    :tongue:

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id guess you were hitting her bowel or somthing along that line. If she finds it to painful try another position or just dont thrust to hard

Draft saved Draft deleted