I have a measuring fetish

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doncab, Jul 5, 2008.

1. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a mostly straight male who loves to look at other cocks, mostly for self-comparison and confidence. which I realize is completely irrelevant when it comes to physical and emotional relations with actual human beings, but, this is the internet, and I want to know if anyone else is turned on by measurements of cocks and comparing. Share graphic stories, pictures, and thoughts.

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The question should be: who is really not interested in knowing how he measures up? Certanly I am interested!

Mate, there are tons of stories about that stuff here, you are not alone.

3. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stories about huge measurements or experiences fall into the fictional realm usually, at least on this web-site. I guess I should start by explaining more about what turns me on; for me a huge cock would be so most satisfying to stroke and hold, compare to my big cock, and unfortunately my real life experience has only led to a guy that was my same size but half an inch thicker, albeit hot, but I wanna know what these 9, 10" cocks are like. This is where a measuring picture, or a believable story would come in handy.

Draft saved Draft deleted