I have a measuring fetish

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doncab, Jul 5, 2008.

1. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a mostly straight male who loves to look at other cocks, mostly for self-comparison and confidence. which I realize is completely irrelevant when it comes to physical and emotional relations with actual human beings, but, this is the internet, and I want to know if anyone else is turned on by measurements of cocks and comparing. Share graphic stories, pictures, and thoughts.

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The question should be: who is really not interested in knowing how he measures up? Certanly I am interested!

Mate, there are tons of stories about that stuff here, you are not alone.

3. doncab

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stories about huge measurements or experiences fall into the fictional realm usually, at least on this web-site. I guess I should start by explaining more about what turns me on; for me a huge cock would be so most satisfying to stroke and hold, compare to my big cock, and unfortunately my real life experience has only led to a guy that was my same size but half an inch thicker, albeit hot, but I wanna know what these 9, 10" cocks are like. This is where a measuring picture, or a believable story would come in handy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice