I Have A Problem With Endangering Art

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I've been sleepless without his brilliant insight recently!
I sometimes speak with him on Yahoo.
That's where my take on his intelligence comes.
He's quite funny and has an unusual capacity to tell where someone's coming from in a language that is not his maternal tongue.
(Of course, I like chocolate, Chimay bleu, and Jacques Brel. I'm hopeless with all things Belge. Ur mo' Merkun, hehe.:cool:)

When I was a child our house burned down and it was devastating to loose everything you took for granted as a child. However learning later (as an adult) what was actually lost (Somewhere in the world Jason's head is exploding) I had a different viewpoint than I did as a child. However the lesson that I learned was that we were all safe and the losses were just things. My last two cents on this topic.
USC Digital Library - Trancas Beach fire and rebirth, 1956/1957
And PS, Jason I did not mean that being a patron at The Met in anyway was an insult to you, but merely afforded me the opportunity to the perks that membership does not.

I'm delighted you're alive and everyone in the fire was safe including the poor starving Chinese child. My head didn't explode, I promise.

I didn't take it as an insult, I was bemused as your correction sounded a bit high hat and so I thought I'd, as the other English-speaking peoples say, take the piss out a little.