I have a problem.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by roy86, Dec 19, 2008.

1. roy86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last night I was with my girlfriend, we've never had sex yet together, but i've had it in previous relationships and she's a virgin. we got on the subject of doing it and i asked her if she had wanted to, and she told me she didn't know - she wasn't sure if she had wanted to that night or not, but she had kept thinking about it. about a half hour to an hour later, we were laying there, talking and such, and i could tell she was still thinking about it so i had told her to stop that we didn't have to that night. so, about a half hour later she says she wants to, i'm just tired because i had worked one to nine and then went straight to her place and it was about 2:45AM by now - usually i can't keep my eyes open any longer and just leave at 3. She says she wants to and i am all for it, so i go down on her just to help her loosen up a little more, and at this time, im trying to get a hard on and it's not just working. from about 10-2AM i had a raging hard on as she was on top of me and as we were making out, but now that i finally needed it and could put it to use, i couldn't get one if my life depended on it.

maybe it was just nerves? i mean, i wasn't nervous at all, but the fact that she had put so much thought into it before hand and that i told her we didn't have to i think made it hard for me to get one.

any advice or suggestions of what happened?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It were the nerves man, you wanted tp give her a good feeling about her first time, so it gives a lot of pressure (without u knowing it). Also the late time did it. Next time it will get better :smile:

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    It may have been more the fact you were tired...and also you were afraid you may hurt her. If I even think I'm gonna hurt someone thats not used to getting fucked...I'll totally not get hard unless they keep me that way by talk or actions. I think you really do care about how she feels...and especially it being her first time you want things perfect for her. No one wants to remember their first time in a negative way...espeically if you're the one doing it. :)

Next time start earlier....make it special and prepare her well. You'll be gtg and just take your time with her. :) Make her first time special!!

4. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It wasn't meant to be

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tired bodies sometimes just do not work the way we want them too. You have nothing to worry about. Look forward to the future and get an earlier start, or make the big move after you have had a day off from work and can relax and then strike out to have fun with each other.

6. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    Totally, I don't think this is anything to worry about. You were tired, plus you'd been grinding for an 4 hours already. Your brain probably just said "this ain't gonna happen" and switched the signal off. It's happened to me too. I'll mess around all night, then rest for a bit, then try to get back into it and it just doesn't work till the next morning after a good sleep.

It's great that you care about how she feels. Suggestions are good, start earlier and just take it slow. It'll be great!

7. collegedude1

collegedude1 Member

Tired. Late. Nerves. Happens to the best of us. I wouldn't worry about it.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

To much thinking about it and to tired.

Perfectly understandable
    :yup:

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    guy...you are gentleman...she needs to know this, keep that coolness about things and you will be the winner here.....when time is right...lick her again she will always remember you as a star..........congrats for being her first man, and a gentleman never tells, remember that.

Draft saved Draft deleted