I have a PROBLEM

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does a vagina feel better than your hand? Real question....

I don't know about the OP, but for me there's no comparison: a vagina just feels unbelievably good, almost without exception. What it isn't so good at though is exerting pressure or varying the way it interacts with your cock. With your own hand, you can vary the pressure and the movements exactly how you want it to be at any given time.

Suggestions would include trying different, various condoms, trying different positions (e.g. doggy style often feels tighter, a missionary-style position that forces you to thrust quite vigorously might also help) and cutting back on the wanking, and/or rubbing more gently when you do it.

restored

1st Like
Media
Two thoughts: 1) Magnum condoms or the equivalent in other brands...some head room helps. 2) If the other good advice here doesn't work, and if you're circumcised, think about foreskin restoration. You can increase sensitivity significantly that way.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These condoms have a lot more head room and I find them to be almost (never exactly) like the real thing - skin on skin. A little lube in the end of the raincoat and you're slip sliding away.

The other thing I've used which were super, were feminine condoms. You won't even know they're there.

Attachments