I have a question for all you straight guys...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity, which do you guys prefer:
1. a clean shaven girl
2. a girl who trims
3. a girl who has hair (natural length)

I'm just curious because most of the guys I know at home in Louisiana like shaved, but I'd like to see what those from everywhere else think...

D

deleted62

Trimmed. Shaven is actually a turn-off for me. Natural length is perfectly fine. Braids or dredlocks down there are scary.

-Z

My two cents bought me a pair of clippers.

245DL: #3, and not just pubes. I have a strong attraction to women who don't shave AT ALL.

Yes, I know this makes me weird.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys have some interesting replies... i won't tell which i am, but i will tell it's definitely NOT #3... no dreads down there for me... thats disgusting...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by 245DL@Feb 3 2005, 06:17 PM
#3, and not just pubes. I have a strong attraction to women who don't shave AT ALL.

Yes, I know this makes me weird.
[post=279888]Quoted post[/post]​

by the way, you're not weird... everyone has their preferences, and you're just speaking your mind...

Randarak: Prefer it shaved, but will ALWAYS take what is offered! :D

245DL:
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 3 2005, 07:57 PM
i won't tell which i am

Oh, now that's just NOT FAIR!

:)

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, ok, ok, you win... the truth is, I shave... I cannot stand having hair down there, it drives me nuts... not to mention, then when a guy/girl goes down, he/she doesn't have to worry about getting hair in the mouth... I just think it looks better...

binski

Just Browsing
Media
Clean shaven. Well trimmed is accepted as well. My wife has started to shave and now loves it. She was reluctant at first, but once she tried it she is hooked. I like to see what is down there. I think a womens vagina is beautiful. Many may disagree, but just my opinion.

245DL:
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 3 2005, 08:27 PM
ok, ok, ok, you win... the truth is, I shave... I cannot stand having hair down there, it drives me nuts... not to mention, then when a guy/girl goes down, he/she doesn't have to worry about getting hair in the mouth... I just think it looks better...

Now, you see, that makes me feel all weird if I find a woman shaved. Makes me feel like a pedophile w/a 10-year-old.

EEEEEEEEW!!

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I understand that one... a guy told me that once because he had a young neice... but when a girl shaves down there, it's not like you can't tell she's had hair (unless she gets it waxed--that's a different, painful story--I wouldn't dare)...

countryguy1007: I like them all. A lot. :) I will even shave it if she wants me to.