I have a question

Favre99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry if this has been covered but I'm pretty new here and there are a million threads to go through.

My question is.. why is it that so many men with large penises are gay? I mean, mine isn't enormous but it's bigger than average and as I look around this forum many of the men with cocks I admire (and am jealous of) are gay. Is there even an answer for this question? Will this question and many others be answered on the next episode of SOAP?

Favre99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well actually I was invited here by a female friend, but you are right about the google thing.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been here as I searched "big" and "tits" words though! that brought me here.

however, I feel like favre99 that most 'well hung' men here are gay, so I'm not sure if those I saw in the gym are gay or not!! some that I really envy with really really packed bulges..

anyway, I'm happy with my size though even if it's not 7.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry if this has been covered but I'm pretty new here and there are a million threads to go through.

My question is.. why is it that so many men with large penises are gay? I mean, mine isn't enormous but it's bigger than average and as I look around this forum many of the men with cocks I admire (and am jealous of) are gay. Is there even an answer for this question? Will this question and many others be answered on the next episode of SOAP?

I Can understand you feeling that may be the case, but you would have to look at every adult cock (to be fair to the developing ones) in the world to judge what you consider to be large. Apply that to the ratio of 1 in 5 men having homosexual tendencies, decide where you draw the line among that group and do the maths. I feel that would give a more accurate picture.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just think gay men are more open about loving the big cock and relishing the male physique. They can also take them a helluva a lot better in their asses compared to women. They can truly appreciate the fact that an ass can handle many more inches than a vagina on her best day!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No connection whatsoever! :smile:
1) Though there are small and average cocks thats not what the site is for so there aren't many in comparison to the large ones.
2) Gay men like dick. That's pretty much is their raison d'etre. :cool:
3) If you have a site with dicks, especially big dicks, gay men and straight women will come running. :biggrin1::tongue::smile:

There is no possible link between the two.
I simply think the fact that it is a penis site would attract more gay men than straight men
Correct

D_GigByJig

Just Browsing
Media
After looking at your picture, I don't know what you could possibly be jealous of. You're smokin' hot and hung huge.

But as a possible answer to your question, I think gay men might be more comfortable posting their pix (used to it from dating/hook-up sites). And if gay guys are large, even more so. So that might skew the numbers.

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It has been my experience that a lot of gay guys have large cocks and a lot of them are better looking than straight guys. For me I have a girly body with a large cock. Go figure. It's whatever nature deals you. Accept yourself as you are and envy no one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just think gay men are more open about loving the big cock and relishing the male physique. They can also take them a helluva a lot better in their asses compared to women. They can truly appreciate the fact that an ass can handle many more inches than a vagina on her best day!

Oh, I don't know about that. I think it is all about practice and patience. I have seen both men with hands in their asses and women with hands in their vaginas.

As far as gay men having more big cocks, I would not think that there is any kind of link between orientation and cock size.

For 30 years I would have counted as a straight man with a big one.

Now I count as a gay man with one.

See?