i have a scar on my perineum

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I can't say that I know it from actually looking at myself in a mirror or anything (I was never brave enough to do that and that is a very sad thought), but from all the pics my hubby and I have taken. I don't have any beauty marks down there - no warrioress wounds, no freckles, nata.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if me jenny was in a line up...
her distinguishing marks....

1. my hymen is indestructible. :redface: doctors have commented.
2. if my pubic hair grows in. the left side is almost blonde.

not really any stand out features. hmmm, i am familiar with the arrangement :tongue1:
i could pick me out in a line up.

jenny might already be a career criminal. :eek:

love me. love my freaky jenny.

That's a dangerous jenny! O.O but I have a question, maybe its silly but how the heck do ya get it on with your boy if yer hymen is supawoman? I thought it made intercourse difficult if not impossible? I'm looking for the answer on da Google as we speak but I just wanted your side of it.

On a side note: I could pick out my wifes bunny out of a line up no problem! I get all up close as often as I can. :p

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't beleive any of you ladies, and demand photographic evidence!

My little kitty posted a picture of herself on this site, we know each other well and most probably we could pick each other in a line up. No scars or moles, my labia is fairly symmetrical and always get told she taste yummy good.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a dangerous jenny! O.O but I have a question, maybe its silly but how the heck do ya get it on with your boy if yer hymen is supawoman? I thought it made intercourse difficult if not impossible? I'm looking for the answer on da Google as we speak but I just wanted your side of it.

On a side note: I could pick out my wifes bunny out of a line up no problem! I get all up close as often as I can. :p

lpsg leads to some odd back and forth. one of the few time, compliments aside, i actually blush up real life.

the indestructible ML hymen. :redface:

well, when i first when to my new jennychanic, she commented that my hymen was still around. i guess it's a bit thicker than average hymen, so it just sorta split down the middle about a 2/3 of the way? so, if i am not getting the humpy bumpy the opening of my vagina is partially occluded by the remains of my hymen. semi-virginal. my zombie hymen almost look like a smaller labia at the opening of jenny's innie.:tongue1:

i've always assumed my hymen was just uber-stretchy. instead of so far, several years of sex with the boy hasn't managed to cause further tearing/splitting. i use a menstrual cup, kinda makes removal a lil ouchie sometimes.

i've seen women with the same thang, to varying degrees. never one quite as large/intact as mine.

i still love my freaknicky jenny.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I first started working in phone fantasy, dudes would ask "me" what my pussy loked like. I thought about mine, and created pussies for my character that were all based on my favorite things about mine. Yeah, we're good friends. I know her very well.

Pussy LARPING

coolest nerding ever!!!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lpsg leads to some odd back and forth. one of the few time, compliments aside, i actually blush up real life.

the indestructible ML hymen. :redface:

well, when i first when to my new jennychanic, she commented that my hymen was still around. i guess it's a bit thicker than average hymen, so it just sorta split down the middle about a 2/3 of the way? so, if i am not getting the humpy bumpy the opening of my vagina is partially occluded by the remains of my hymen. semi-virginal. my zombie hymen almost look like a smaller labia at the opening of jenny's innie.:tongue1:

i've always assumed my hymen was just uber-stretchy. instead of so far, several years of sex with the boy hasn't managed to cause further tearing/splitting. i use a menstrual cup, kinda makes removal a lil ouchie sometimes.

i've seen women with the same thang, to varying degrees. never one quite as large/intact as mine.

i still love my freaknicky jenny.

Ahh now I remember! You spoke of this before. Blame my shitty memory I suppose. So is not indestructible, is more like inescapable! Lol.

Side note: now I have to look up wtf a menstrual cup is. *Kneels and thanks the blesses universe he was made a male* That menstrual shizz is for the birds!
:eek:uttahere:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahh now I remember! You spoke of this before. Blame my shitty memory I suppose. So is not indestructible, is more like inescapable! Lol.

Side note: now I have to look up wtf a menstrual cup is. *Kneels and thanks the blesses universe he was made a male* That menstrual shizz is for the birds!
:eek:uttahere:

you don't remember ever detail of every post i've made about me jenny?!?!?! :eek:

tsk...tsk.. tsk.... is gonna take heaps of chocolate to get you out of this dog house.

ya have to read my 1000 posts and present a 5 page essay on my awesomeness.
:wink::tongue1::biggrin:

menstrual shit is for the hardcore. dudes so couldn't roll with the red tide.
:rofl:

sorry for the TMI aspect of my jenny illiad.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you don't remember ever detail of every post i've made about me jenny?!?!?! :eek:

tsk...tsk.. tsk.... is gonna take heaps of chocolate to get you out of this dog house.

ya have to read my 1000 posts and present a 5 page essay on my awesomeness.
:wink::tongue1::biggrin:

menstrual shit is for the hardcore. dudes so couldn't roll with the red tide.
:rofl:

sorry for the TMI aspect of my jenny illiad.

*beepbeepbeep* Dumptruck drops metric ton o chocolate*

Phew, now that that is out of the way. You can kiss my tushie if ya think I'm writing a thing. Lol I'm lazy as all hell. And yep, your too hardcore for me. I'll take the emotional thrashing from the mrs any day before I start bleeding out of ma lower regions. Last time that happened I had to see a doc. Lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*beepbeepbeep* Dumptruck drops metric ton o chocolate*

Phew, now that that is out of the way. You can kiss my tushie if ya think I'm writing a thing. Lol I'm lazy as all hell. And yep, your too hardcore for me. I'll take the emotional thrashing from the mrs any day before I start bleeding out of ma lower regions. Last time that happened I had to see a doc. Lol.

*PMs Mrs. Intrigue about your attitude... suggests suitable training methods to correct behavior*

for true.. i am about as hardcore as kittens in a catnip patch.

*narfles chocolate* ohhhh caramel centers!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
awww you folks are being hard on joeym.... I took his comment as "tongue in cheek" not a serious comment at all... Of course I do not know joeym... but then, I never take much serious on this site anyways....

just a bit of fun... he wants pix...many of us have already accommodated him in our galleries.. LOL

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Meh, sounded like wank fodder. There is plenty to go round without asking for it in thread as such. But my response wasn't too harsh