I have a secret

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup...I've been keeping a secret from you guys. When I was younger, I found a dinosaur. It turns out it's a new species, and it is now named after me. Cool huh? I wanted to name it big-dickasaurus, but that didn't fly. I'd give you the name but I'd be risking exposing my identity. Not only is it a new species, but it is also the oldest, most complete specimen ever found of this particular genus. It is also the youngest, as in the age it was when it died, of this particular genus ever found. It is now displayed in a museum. Here's what it looks like: http://www.piinc.biz/images/dino/Dino%20pics/mosasaur1.jpg

Scary huh? Imagine that fucker swimmin next to you on a Saturday morning. I'd shit a brick.​

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like the ancestor to the alligator or the crocodile. And yes, I would pee myself if that swam up next to me. This is why I hate swimming in lakes, rivers, oceans, etc.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure. I know it developed into several other species under the same genus, but I don't know if it evolved into anything we see today. It kind of resembles alligators and crocs, so maybe they share some common history.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day. I hope you make it in a history book. What lineage of dinosaur is it from. Completely evolved or what? I'm curious.

The only I ever found was a frog and it died because we left it in the sun too long and poked it too much...no pun intended, but that's how it died, lol.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found it in the limestone fields of western KS. It's a mosasaur, that's as much as I'm going to give away. I was not compensated because we donated it in the name of science in hopes people would study it and come up with a conclusion about it's origins. 10 years later, they did. Since its allegedly the oldest mosasuar ever found, it's suspected that it was one of the first of its kind. Dated between 95-100 million years ago. It died in a fight with another dino, there are scratches from teeth marks all over the fossils, and the last 2 feet of tail were never found, probably because it got eaten. No one could figure out what it was when we first donated it, so there wouldn't have been much compensation anyways. A tax write off is always good though.