I Have A Secret

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While in the Navy I blew a smokin’ hot Marine in one of my ships storerooms while my b/f who was a smokin’ hot sailor was eating breakfast about 20’ away. I felt guilty before and after but god damn he was HOT! The next day he wanted me to meet him for a tour of the inside of his tank when nobody else was around but that didn’t work out so I didn’t end up feeling guilty twice! :biggrin1:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While in the Navy I blew a smokin’ hot Marine in one of my ships storerooms while my b/f who was a smokin’ hot sailor was eating breakfast about 20’ away. I felt guilty before and after but god damn he was HOT! The next day he wanted me to meet him for a tour of the inside of his tank when nobody else was around but that didn’t work out so I didn’t end up feeling guilty twice! :biggrin1:

Dont ask,Dont tell.Just get him to a motel.lol.Thats a hot story.:tongue:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dont ask,Dont tell.Just get him to a motel.lol.Thats a hot story.:tongue:

He was hot, there’s just something about a good looking guy in uniform that does something to me, especially a blond with a beautiful body in fatigues!

P.S. BTW, you don’t own a set of fatigues and have a camera handy do you! :rolleyes: LOL!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At a party (long ago) some bitch told some lies about me to a former GF and caused trouble, so I dumped out her listerine in the bathroom and filled it up with a load of piss.. always wondered how she choked that down in the morning.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Long story, made short: Couple of years ago I was hanging out at home and having a few beers with a straight, married friend. Talked about our sex lives and he admitted he would like to try to suck my dick. I let him and he was able to take it all - one of the few guys I've known who could open up his throat!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A hot young redheaded guy recently moved into the upstairs apartment with his girlfriend. Last week when I was washing the car I caught him watching me from the window. He knew he was caught so he just casually waved and I just waved back. Last night when I was doing laundry I found one of his socks in the dryer, so I jerked off on it and put it back on the table next to the dryer. I'm not sure how long it will take him to find it. Will he notice the smell of cum on it when he does? Will he wash it again before wearing it?

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At a party (long ago) some bitch told some lies about me to a former GF and caused trouble, so I dumped out her listerine in the bathroom and filled it up with a load of piss.. always wondered how she choked that down in the morning.

OOOOO.....diabolical!..but it's a fucking great one!

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I was shit faced from some pills and beer. I had sex with a guy in a bathroom and called my (ex) boy friend the next day and lied out my ass.