Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not chosen by any means...i'm just not the hedonistic or promiscuous type, am low in confidence despite people telling me good things but largely due to a drug addiction which saw me become a recluse for 8 years...i successfully quit over 2 1/2yrs ago now tho so am out there looking for the right guy to have some fun with

Good for you that you've been clean for a while. My BF was down the same road. You'll find someone in time...He did. lol

Oh and for the record. You're cute ;)

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many years ago I gave a blow-job to a not very atractive Turkish taxi driver who drove me away from a gay club. He was quite fat and is cock very fat and quite short with a very large elmet, but the way he showed it to me was just amazing, Was like he was showing some sort of treasure, still he was kind of desperate for me to suck him. He came in 2 minutes screaming of pleasure. He didn't want any money for the ride, but I was determinate to pay and I did, I still don't know way!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I have a NEW one..
I'm obsessed with MY new internet love and afection: JASON... marry me!!!!!!!!!!! :D

How two faced and shallow are you F, dumped me for Jason :eek: well we are finished.:mad:

My secret, i used your toothbrush to clean a big big pan in the washroom and i mean around the rim also ,BAH!!!!:mad:

Jason, he is all yours :tongue:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL...it's true though...i aint that hot or perhaps i lack confidence i do'nt know

Clearly it's low confidence, because I think you're gorgeous. Kinda perfect, actually...my ideal man. (Seriously, when I first saw your pics about a month ago, I thought it was a real pity that we live in different countries.)

not chosen by any means...i'm just not the hedonistic or promiscuous type, am low in confidence despite people telling me good things but largely due to a drug addiction which saw me become a recluse for 8 years...i successfully quit over 2 1/2yrs ago now tho so am out there looking for the right guy to have some fun with

I'm sorry to hear that you had an addiction and spent 8 years as a recluse. I'm glad that you're now clean and sober. It makes me sad whenever I hear about a young guy like yourself missing out on the pleasures of love and sex...because I missed out on them, too. Now that I'm older and fatter, and my libido has left me, I really regret not enjoying my youth more. If I had, I might be happily married now, and in a better place in my life.

Alas, I still haven't overcome the shyness and insecurities that caused me to be virtually celibate when younger. In some ways they are worse. You have time, mitchy. Don't make my mistakes.

Having said that, I confess that I have no solid, practical suggestions for overcoming the lack of confidence that's holding you back, but I really hope find a way to do it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
^^^

Congrats! (?) Though having more of you around would be a good thing. :eek:)

LOL thanks! i went to the doctors yesterday because i haven't gotten my period. it turns out i'll only get my period 4 times a year on the birth control that was prescribed... nobody bothered to tell me that! i had been freaking out over nothing! hallefuckinlujah!! :biggrin1:

nedly32

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i sold a dimond ring my bf gave me .said i had some how lost it..to help out a family who needed money i barly knew them but felt good about it my bf still to this day wont let it go or my family they just would not understand the truth:smile:

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
I slept with my friends Mother at 15, the kid two doors down at 13, the farmer I worked for once at 13, my doctor at 15, the guy next door for a year when I was 10 and he was 16, my brothers best friend at 19, and a gorgeous newly wed on a Hawaiian beach when I was 28.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
LOL thanks! i went to the doctors yesterday because i haven't gotten my period. it turns out i'll only get my period 4 times a year on the birth control that was prescribed... nobody bothered to tell me that! i had been freaking out over nothing! hallefuckinlujah!! :biggrin1:

I was gonna say, we haven't been together yet.:biggrin1:

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meniscus

I'm Confused...In The Gay Community Is That Supposed To Be Punishment For Leaving His Sock Or A Present For Him...Like Hooray, A Cum Filled Sock..

I'd Be Pretty Pissed if Someone Came In My Sock...but then again...i'm not gay so i wouldn't know...how naive i am