I Have A Secret

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW! I'd have done the same thing man... Good to know there are still caring people in the world. Gotta make up a better story tho next time to make the BF feel sorry for you instead of mad :) You get more stuff that way and less guilt!! hahahah j/k

i sold a dimond ring my bf gave me .said i had some how lost it..to help out a family who needed money i barly knew them but felt good about it my bf still to this day wont let it go or my family they just would not understand the truth:smile:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
i sold a dimond ring my bf gave me .said i had some how lost it..to help out a family who needed money i barly knew them but felt good about it my bf still to this day wont let it go or my family they just would not understand the truth:smile:

That is wonderful. I like doing those kinds of things. When I die, my fam is going to be shocked to find out how little I left them. Most all of my worldly goods goes to charity.

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My secret is I paid $450.00 for a set of 1200 thread count sheets....had to have them....and I only put them on the bed when I'm single! No cum on my sheets! lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok wow...got me beat there. hahah I was going to post about me making out with a few people at church...but fucking there...well you win.. hahaha

A friend and I went into a church across from our highschool and fucked in several different places. Smoked a few joints and bowls of hash in there too.