I have a serious question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mineminemine, Jun 22, 2008.

1. mineminemine

mineminemine New Member

Alright, this may sound like a weird question, but this is a SERIOUS question that I have. Let me give you a little background info first.

Alright, well me and my younger brother were having a jerking off contest to see who could be the first to come. (Yes, we are both straight. Weird right?) Well, my brother came first, and his semen got on the shaft of my penis. After that, I imediately freaked out and took a shower...

Now heres my question: Can you get any kind of STD from a mans semen touching the shaft of your penis?

Im kind of freaked out now, and I really need some answers. I know for a fact that hes a virgin, so he doesnt have any STDs. I would appreciate your help...Maybe Im over reacting and being paranoid, but I just want the truth. I feel foolish for asking ._.

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    not unless you have an open sore or cut on it

3. mineminemine

mineminemine New Member

This is so embarassing......what about a little bit of acne? :frown1: Does that count as an open sore?

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    not unless you have recently opened up....why are you so concerned.....is he highly sexually permiscious and not use condoms? you are making a huge mountain out of nothing....seriously

how old are you btw?

5. SotonDaddy

SotonDaddy New Member

No.

You have acne on your shaft? Or are you saying that your face was close to his cock when he came?

6. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

I think he was referencing ingrown hairs on his shaft. look like pimples

7. mineminemine

mineminemine New Member

Im 19 years old, and I think im just being paranoid...seems like a dumb question now. I have always been a germ-a-phobe.

8. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    not really anything wrong with being clean and sanitary.....but don't take it to an extreme.....really and truely the only reason you should be concerned about getting an std from seminal contact on your shaft would be if you had a big bloody sore or cut on it. since you don't....then theres nothing to worry about

9. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

dont worry be happy :)

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i seriously doubt it...does your bro think he's got an std? unless you find something weird then don't worry about it. Unless you're brother says he may have something...

*i'd like to add...i find the story of how it happened rather hot :)

I think I'd get i'll even if i saw my brothers cock..and even more if he jizzed on me!!!! *throws up a lil*

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

haha I hoped someone would add some humor. I wanted to say it'd cause warts, and they can spread to your balls. I refrained because some nimrod might read it, and believe it.

12. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    hahaha :) yah my bro and i are TOTALLY opposite. He's a good guy..but ugh!!!! REDNECK !!!

Don't get me wrong..there's some hot Bubba's out there..but my bro...umm EW..

:)

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I'm not into sexual stuff with fam. That's gross to me. Plus, my bro got cheated down there. I am so glad I was born first. :biggrin1:

14. Nikkiwadlin

Nikkiwadlin New Member

Your brother is a virgin, right? How would he have an STD? Second, it's my brother and I! Now, you have acne on your penis? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

15. 220483

Gold Member

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

What does grammar have to do with std's?

17. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't worry man! You are definitely not gonna get acne! And the chance on an STD is very small! Especially because he's a virgin! You had to use it as a lube :p
    I should apologize with your brother, because this gives him not the right feeling, just say to him that you're sorry that you freaked out like that.
    Good luck!

18. D_Handsomme Volgard Rentboye

if i may explain a bit more, sexually transmitted diseases can be only transmitted via a medium, that means a nutritive one, between semen, saliva (very unlikely, very small percentage), a warm endothelium (a layer covering but has to be internal, like inside the tip of your penis, or the inside of an asshole: anus), or OPEN sores which have to be open to allow the bacteria to cross to the inside of your body, if the "zit" ur talking about like the ones i know, these are not acne zits they are just bags of fat that lay at the bottom of the penis shaft, and they are usually very tightly closed unless u picked a couple of minutes ago.

Let me tell u something else, even if your brother had something, god forbid, the percentage of passing it to u is not very high unless he s been having the STD for quite some time, thats one, two the likelyhood that your young brother have something is slim by itself
    GOOD LUCK to you both my friend and be safe

19. SteveHd

Gold Member

For those who don't know, acne can form on the penis shaft skin and also the sack skin. When my acne was bad [many years ago] I occasionally got whiteheads on both of those areas.

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Am i the only one who noticed that this question was posed more as a way to tell a story about wacking off with his brother?

If he wanted to ask the question, he could have said "Can you can an std from a guys semen touching your penis?" instead he had to go all into the storyline, and even include that he knew his brother is a virgin. Which tells me he didn't really have a concern about that at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted