I have a small penis....for this website.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Last edited:

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Prove it.

Prove that most women aren't size-queens.

drabman said:
And what makes you think women are any less prone to tall stories and exaggeration on the internet than men ? Anyway you can find forums where women say they hate penises 7-8" and above.

how much is too much?

Meh. I've read several threads in different languages where women write that bigger is better, and that most of them want the 7+ inchers.

These days it's almost impossible to find a woman who prefers 5-6 inches over 7-8 inches.

Watch this documentary: My Penis And Everyone Else’s | Watch Free Documentary Online

After about 12:25, a bunch of size-queens make their perfect penis out of clay and they all turn out to be huge. Yet the size-queens still have the freaking audacity to say that the pressure on men to be well-endowed comes from men themselves, even though they themselves demand giant dicks!

Also watch this documentary: The Female Orgasm Explained | Watch Free Documentary Online
After about 14:45 you will yet again see some women admit that they're size-queens.

It's a good example of a woman being driven by base instincts, and I think also a good example that women are more driven by base, animal instincts than men, and are less driven by the higher human emotions than men are - love (true love, as opposed to lust, women often confuse the two, and indeed often don't know the difference between the two), altruism, sacrifice, honour, integrity etc.
Women frequently sitting together and talking about cock size also reveals them to be the shallower sex and the one more driven by base, animal instincts.
The male gender is more in touch with the higher human emotions - integrity, altruism, courage, sacrifice, dignity, etc. - than the female gender is - it's why men fight wars as a band of brothers and commit heroic deeds in foreign fields - while their womenfolk cheat on them at home. Harsh but true.

I find women talking about such intimate details a breach of trust, a breach of confidence, and is a good example of women not having the same sense of integrity as men have. I simply would never talk about such details with anyone - they're private in my view and understand these concepts the same way as men do. I know that's harsh, but it truly is hard to believe a guy would boastfully say he'd cheat on his wife if she was on the wide side, or if her boobs were smallish. And there are lots of women out there who're as base, harsh and ruthless as these women in those documentarie.
We already know that women have this strange thing of betraying intimate details about their partner to anyone. Most men simply wouldn't betray confidences that way, which suggests male integrity is superior to female integrity.

The modern female looks less like the kind, caring, warm, deep, loyal creature of folklore with every passing day.