I have a strange kink...

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a yahoo group yesterday because it's just so weird that no one has made a site about it.

First of all, I have a thing for "size queens", I think it's hot when a woman wants a big cock. But more than that, I think it's hot when a woman is turned on by a big soft cock. :redface: I don't have a big penis, soft or hard, but I find myself fantasizing about scenarios of having a 7" or 8" soft cock and accidentally exposing it to a woman who is excited by a long soft size. The idea of going commando in shorts and the risk of having my soft cock spotted by a girl randomly glancing up my short leg while I'm sitting is a huge turn-on for me. Or even the head poking out below the leg hole while standing. There are other less probable situations I've thought about too...I have over the past year talked to some girls who find soft size to be a big turn-on. At first I thought it was just funny, interesting, and after a while I reacted to that. Still, it's a rare desire in women, I find that most don't really care how big a guy is soft even if they have a hard size preference.

Is this really so weird? I'm definitely the only guy I know who likes thinking about women getting turned on by this, and when I bring up the subject of soft size I usually just get funny answers. lol

Oh and this isn't a promotion, I'm curious to see what women and even men think about this, but here's a link to the group I made up. I don't know if it will be a success, but it was fun putting it together. :) I added some pics and files, it's cool to have a group of your own.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softsize/

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:
<.> The idea of going commando in shorts and the risk of having my soft cock spotted by a girl randomly glancing up my short leg <.>

She must be a midget, then, I guess.

Other than that, yeah, soft size is sexy. Surprises can be nice, but if I get an idea of what he packs hard, that's all the better. And further more, soft big dicks are better to spot, unless they're taped to a leg, or are smoothly tucked into briefs.

I guess that group can be an enrichment for all the other soft size lovers out there.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As much as i like a grower it is a thrill to see an extremely large soft cock, it boggles the mind as to what it would be like hard. But i cringe at blowing a soft cock, he has to be hard before i'll even consider mouthing it.

Good luck with your group, i might pop in for a look:wink:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
She must be a midget, then, I guess.

I'm assuming that she is sitting, also, I didn't say that. And if the guy is long she wouldn't need to see very far up the leg. Or maybe I'm mistaken - any women here with experience with this view? lol

As far as "stuffing it in", not really what I was thinking. It would be mainly for the visual turn-on effect, watching her reaction to seeing it. Also I think the idea of a girl wanting to handle and suck me while I'm soft is hot.

I do hope the group succeeds, it's nice when you find a community of a very specific interest. As everyone here should know. ;)

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
As much as i like a grower it is a thrill to see an extremely large soft cock, it boggles the mind as to what it would be like hard. But i cringe at blowing a soft cock, he has to be hard before i'll even consider mouthing it.

You cringe? Why? :confused:

Good luck with your group, i might pop in for a look:wink:

Feel free! I am moderating the member additions to prevent spam - the only thing I'm checking for is that the person has info on their profile and they put something in the comments about the group.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome, some people asked to join! I've approved them, but please fill in some of your yahoo profiles (like gender and age). In the future I'll be requiring that to discourage spammers.

I hope the group gets off the ground, I think it will be interesting. :)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
...i cringe at blowing a soft cock, he has to be hard before i'll even consider mouthing it.

Thats the only time my wife can get all of me in her mouth and I really enjoy the feeling of my penis growing in her mouth.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit a strange kink that I have myself, much to my displeasure it's very hard to satisfy without advanced technical equipment.

I love the reverse angle take on fucking men; looking at humping male asses is one of the hottest sights for me. But there are no Yahoo groups, or MSN groups targeting that fetish, unfortunately. And I can't pop my eyes out and shoot them out, lasso-style, to enjoy that sight myself. And in the respective movies, those takes are just short, and thus hard to enjoy.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's hardly strange, Claire - nothing like being turned on by girls who want a really long soft one when yours soft measures 4". :redface:

I wonder if there is a way to arrange mirrors to get the view you want?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:
That's hardly strange, Claire - nothing like being turned on by girls who want a really long soft one when yours soft measures 4". :redface:

I wonder if there is a way to arrange mirrors to get the view you want?

I have a long dressing mirror, but when I arrange it at a position and angle that would allow me to get the desired perspective, it will flip over completely. Damn cheap buys.

I've also tried the use of one of the guys cell phone cameras. But a grainy, dark image, one by one inches in size, isn't sexy. Anyone knows a yahoo group on this subject?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I love the reverse angle take on fucking men; looking at humping male asses is one of the hottest sights for me. But there are no Yahoo groups, or MSN groups targeting that fetish, unfortunately. And I can't pop my eyes out and shoot them out, lasso-style, to enjoy that sight myself. And in the respective movies, those takes are just short, and thus hard to enjoy.
Does anyone use either their webcam and computer or a video camera to get different close-up views of the action live during sex. I think it would be good for women because they can't see themselves getting penetrated, but men can see themselves doing the penetration, at least in some positions.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
teasedsilly said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_M

You cringe? Why? :confused:

I dont really know why? Maybe i just dont like the way if feels in my mouth or maybe subconciously i know its meant to be hard. I mean i love rubbing a soft cock until its hard and i lick it soft but just not a mouth full until its at least semi-hard..but honestly i dont know why i cant blow a soft cock

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do have huge attraction (visual and want to grab grab grab, eat eat eat) turn on by fat soft and semi erect penis very much...the "problem" that the things i want to do with him while he is in this state is not possible to do at once because it grows very fast....Than i have to do it in different sessions...

:rolleyes:

To me when he is hard i have to have him fast inside when he is soft is time to play with him outside holding him...

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Lee_M - fair enough, and thankfully you don't have to blow one. :D

Gisella, I think that's hot and part of the reason I am into this. I'm not huge soft (4" but pretty thick), and even though it would be damn hard (pardon the pun) I'd love to try to stay soft to let a girl have her fun if that's what she likes. Handling me, sucking me, whatever...and then when she'd had enough I'd get hard in her mouth and finish her off from all the excitement, with that hard cock inside her. ;) I'm really not sure if that amount of control is possible - but it's fun to think about.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:
<.> I'd love to try to stay soft to let a girl have her fun if that's what she likes <.> sucking me,<.>

Pardon, teasedsilly, but there's just something about soft dicks, big or not, that makes them unappetizing. They do look hot when they're big soft, but a soft dick in my mouth is a feeling that I have tried once, and didn't like it, it was feeling like chewing a hot dog roll that's been in water. However, if he's hard or semi-erect, this resistance disappears, and it looks appetizing again, so I hope we can agree on handling first, and then I'll show you my toolbox of blow job tricks.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Is that really so common, not to want it in your mouth when it's soft? I'm kind of disappointed to be honest, although I wouldn't want it to feel like a wet hot dog roll. :tongue: So sure Claire, we can agree on the handling first, anything for that toolbox of blowjob tricks!