i have a superb massive cock of 13, 5 " !! look at my philpeg profile; It is so hot !

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy said:
Not even in your wildest fucking dreams would anyone here ever be jealous of anything that you have, even if what you posted as you were real!!!!

Yeah, but look at the bright side Pappy, at least it's not YOUR pics for once.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
148_thief3.gif

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
congrats! You've just proven you passed your photoshoppings and got caught.

Now a big heads up; Madam Zora along with a few others here (I like to consider myself included!) are our resident debunkers as well as ass rippers when it comes to braggarts and trolls, so quit whilst thou art ahead, mortal.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
congrats! You've just proven you passed your photoshoppings and got caught.

Now a big heads up; Madam Zora along with a few others here (I like to consider myself included!) are our resident debunkers as well as ass rippers when it comes to braggarts and trolls, so quit whilst thou art ahead, mortal.

Actually, I almost NEVER do this. The only reason I did this time was the obviousness of it, and the open begging for replies. I hate this shit, but gee whiz, don't rub it in our faces and expect us to remain quiet.

ladsonbehr47

Just Browsing
Media
Well, since you like to take pictures of yourself...Take a pic of yourself with a ruler next to your big cock....that should end all..but I doubt you will do that..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Actually, I almost NEVER do this. The only reason I did this time was the obviousness of it, and the open begging for replies. I hate this shit, but gee whiz, don't rub it in our faces and expect us to remain quiet.

I know, but in all honesty, you, along with quite alot of others here when you do it, others pale in comparison.

ZeroFour

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It doesn't even look like it's coming from the right place. They don't usually meet the body that low...

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
Philpeg said:
Sorry to say that many of you are jealous when watching at a well endowed man.
Well believe us it is not jealousy at all. Many here,if not most,have quite large penises and there would be no need for jealousy anyway. Perhaps you are a little young for this...but just look at the pics you posted. They are not anatomically correct unless your penis shaft connects directly to your asshole and if that is the case...please post more pics but make them clear. Anyone with such an endowment and as proud of it as you are would certainly have invested in a better camera. Huge Penis+Huge Ego=Good Camera.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Philpeg, hun,
There are a hell of a lot of fish in the waters here that are as big or bigger than you. They are the ones trying to give you a warm welcome despite your bullshit.

Pull you pants up, gain a slight bit of maturity when you are called on your crap, eat the shit you dished out, and play nice with the locals here, and every thing will be just fine. You'll settle in and make friends here.

Otherwise, dear, go away.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Smiles, amigo.

SF_Guy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Philpeg said:
Please have a quick look at my member profile. ( Philpeg) . You will not believe it. I think I am incredibly well endowed for a 13 year old - 5". I am new in LPSG and would like to know whether you have already watched little boys like me. i love to show off (even if I have nothing to show) but i am particularly shamed of my body and you ???
Seeing as Philpeg didn't, I just had to make few corrections. Even if like the SF Chron they end up buried on page 6...

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SilverSoldier said:
Philpeg, hun,
There are a hell of a lot of fish in the waters here that are as big or bigger than you. They are the ones trying to give you a warm welcome despite your bullshit.

Pull you pants up, gain a slight bit of maturity when you are called on your crap, eat the shit you dished out, and play nice with the locals here, and every thing will be just fine. You'll settle in and make friends here.

Otherwise, dear, go away.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Smiles, amigo.

Where are these fish in the waters here who are bigger? Hardly any of the supposedly huge guys on here bother to post their pride and joy in their profile......and to the ones that actually do back up their claims.....THANK YOU!

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahem!!

Well............. what can i say, hes abit in love with his cock!!

Wether it be real or not, hes taking it abit too far.

I mean i love my cock, but i dont go round saying how wonderful it is, i have the whole of LPSG to do that for me ;), lol!! :biggrin1:

Good luck philpeg!! but please stop with this self worship bull s**t, its really not u!!