i have a superb massive cock of 13, 5 " !! look at my philpeg profile; It is so hot !

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DougRR said:
Well believe us it is not jealousy at all. Many here,if not most,have quite large penises and there would be no need for jealousy anyway. Perhaps you are a little young for this...but just look at the pics you posted. They are not anatomically correct unless your penis shaft connects directly to your asshole and if that is the case...please post more pics but make them clear. Anyone with such an endowment and as proud of it as you are would certainly have invested in a better camera. Huge Penis+Huge Ego=Good Camera.

On the other hand, you, Doug, have a fine selection of very very HOT pics in the gallery....

I'm totally jealous of your sexy foreskin.

wooooooof

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I love watching a well-endowed man. As far as your fake pics, they are some of the worst I've ever seen. I've commented on your photos before. I sent some other members to look and they unanimously declared them fakes. C'mon man, how gullible do you think we are?

Post some verified pics, then we'll talk.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've obviously yet to 'enjoy' one of philpeg's rants in the chat room, when he yells at all and sundry that they are "Jealous! Jealous! Jealous! I know that you are jealous!". :rolleyes:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
I for one do not know for sure if philpeg's photos are fakes. I do question them, since he says he took them with a cellphone, but obviously someone else was holding the cellphone because he's posed over chairs and tables, etc.

If in fact it's real, it's a fantastic cock. Hard as a rock and seems to stay that way. I'd like to hear some stories about a few personal experiences with it.

As far as criticizing his vanity is concerned, I suggest that people who live in glass houses should't be throwing stones. What we have here is criticism of one photographer by another photographer, so how serious should I take that? Very few even seem to own a ruler. So, how about it, guys? How do you bitch abourt somebody twice as big as you are who does the same thing?

I also notice that the "Photoshop Card" is played every time somebody sees a dick they would like to have, themselves. So instead of playing the Photoshop card (which is really getting old, by now) and accusing contributors of lying, why don't the contributors take just one picture with a ruler, a tape measure, a bottle, a Pringle's can, or something we are familiar with first.

After that, they can talk all they want to about their cock, and we're going to respect it. Go ahead . It ain't braggin' if you can prove it.

This is a "Support Group" for all those poor souls disadvantaged with an exceptionally large cock, right? So, it happens then that the expected fettish is going to create either an inflated view of oneself, or the opposite-- a rejection of oneself, based on our natural reaction from what's normal. So then, let's support them and not react negatively to their own trap of such expressed pride of ownership. We can be gracious to everybody while still asking them to "prove it." Try a little respect. It works.

And then, IF in fact they have what they say they have, they will do so. After all, they were the ones making the claim, not us. So they should say, What kind of photo would you like?

Quite frankly, I personally don't think a 9 incher is awesome, but it sure makes for a good looking cock on a guy, especially when it's really hard. It's when you get over 10-11 inches that things start to become incredible. So while members seldom question a 9 incher, they jump on the owners of bigger dicks as Photoshopped." That's cheap, in my opinion, unless you can prove it.

So my suggestion is simple and obvious. Don't go accusing people of lying unless you can prove it. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with telling the guy to give us a legitimate photo with something in hand to measure it by.

90% of the photos are good for entertainment, but the burden of proof is on the contributor, and these photos of clothed penises wrapped around somebody's leg are just nonsense. I don't give them the benefit of the doubt, at all. We could all come up witth one of those, even Madame Zora.

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so what worse than an arrognat dick head, how about and arrogant dickhead who dosent have what he claims, and what worse than that? An arrogant dickhead who dosent have what he claims from France.

I dont think that "poor disadvantaged souls" would be really accurate to describe "i have a superb massive cock of 13, 5 " !! look at my philpeg profile; It is so hot !".

To be honest I only clicked on this thread to see if the poster was as arrogant as they seemed, he is. and now he has 12 thousand and something views to add to his ego, oh yay.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm rather a whizz with the old photoshop, being a graphic designer. One of my hobbies is working with Poser & Photoshop to make as close to photorealistic images of people as I can with the computer. I can usually tell at a glance what's real and what's fake.

In fact, one of my mates challenged me once to create a character in the computer, then create a gaydar profile for him to see how long it took for people to catch on they were fakes. I dirtied the images down to make them look like webcam grabs, and I'm amazed to say that over a year has passed, and the fake bloke has had hundreds of requests for more pictures, dozens of requests for dates/shags, and actually a couple of requests to be in a relationship with someone.

This Philpeg guy was in the chatroom, crowing about his dick. Another guy was chatting to him, and was honest enough to say that he was "average", and Philpeg laid into him, and tried to make him feel really bad about himself because he wasn't anywhere near Philpeg's size. I looked at his pics, and one thing immediately struck me, because it's a big problem I had with the 3d people.

Skin, you see, isn't really the colour we see. There is in fact only one skin colour, and we all have different amounts of it in our skin (imagine a pot of white paint. Add 1 cup of blue paint, mix it in, you've got a very light blue. Keep adding blue paint, and the colour gets darker and darker). Skin is also largely translucent, and colour from underneath comes through. Skin is beautiful, it's patterns and highlights and variations across quite a small area.

Why then, in so many of Philpeg's pics, is the skin on his dick not only different from the rest of his body (which is actually fairly common), but it's all the same colour, consistantly. One might almost call the colour "Dildo Pink".

It's one thing to make fake pics. It's another to post them online. It's another to pass them off as your own. But to do all that, and then try to make someone feel bad when they're telling their real size and being honest? That's lower than low.

Philpeg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bla Bla Bla... However i have to say that i understand the jealousy of some of you. ( very few in fact !) I would perhaps do the same in your situation. So you are excused.

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wouldnt like to classify ALL french people as arrogant,smelly,cheese eating surrender monkeys with a HUGE fucking inferiority complex but some are just born that way :wink:

shyguy123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have a big cock (6 inches max) and I like it that way. I don't understand why so much guys want to have a LARGE penis. Just like some say, its not how long it is but the way you use it.

I have to say that the foreskin is great, even my bro is jalous (he had to be cut when he was younger)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeremyA said:
with a HUGE fucking inferiority complex:wink:

Speaking of complexes, I wonder what it is that drives you to disparage other people who post dishonest pictures, when you're doing so yourself?

Your gallery photo is one that's rather well-recognized around here, and it's not yours.

Philpeg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think we all loose our time in this sterile discussion. The very little number of people who are jealous here ( fortunately the large majority is not ) have not to be blamed. they are just anxious and as i said before it is very normal. Don' t worry.

I offer to remove this thread if the reactions are too agressive.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I seriously doubt that anyone would be jealous of someone who posts fake pictures of themselves.

If anything, people are moreso annoyed/angry with someone like you who has the gall to not only post fake pics, but then to turn around and disparage people who are 'smaller' than you.

If you truly do possess a 13.5 dick, then post some real pics with a higher resolution that clearly shows what you have. Otherwise and until then, the only big dick on the board is you!

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do seriously wonder what there is to be gained from getting people to believe that your dick is bigger than it is.

How pathetic does your life have to be before you'll get a friend to take photos of you holding a dildo to your crotch, and then blur them in photoshop to try to hide the fact?

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah ha well I see what people are going on about now,comes of having spent too much time swapping photos on irc I didnt realise bfore and cannot find out how to post the proper ones of me,anyway till I do this is much more the sort of thing people want to see i expect.

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You know,

I don't mind that the guy posts fake pictures of him penis. I could care less that he tells people he is 13.5 inches.

What really ticks me off, is when he tells guys who are averaged size, that they are "unworthy to call themselves men" or "so small in comparison to him, that they are lucky he doesn't take their partners."

After hearing him say ridiculous things like that in the chat room, to men who are ALREADY insecure about their size. I had no choice but to tell him off, which we all did.

Philpeg, go somewhere where people like to read and look at bullshit. You are not welcome here. PERIOD.

If you want to believe you have a giant penis, it is your business. But please, don't try to make others feel smaller than they are, becasue they aren't as pathetic as you are, wasting their time making fakes.

If I see you in the chatroom saying stuff, I can't promise I will be as nice as I was.

Best wishes,:smile:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Philpeg said:
Bla Bla Bla... However i have to say that i understand the jealousy of some of you. ( very few in fact !) I would perhaps do the same in your situation. So you are excused.

Oh, puh-leeeeaase!!! There ain't nothin' to be jealous about there, Phil. You've been outed so if anyone should be excused, it'll be you & your " superb masssive 13.5 ego, oh, and is that also your I.Q.?