I have a thin long penis -.-

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
It is 7.5-8 Inch length with a girth of 4 to 5 at the thickest Point

My testicles are small

fucking hypogonadism

Giving a range of 4-5 inches for girth is a HUGE range. 4 would be slim no-doubt, and you'd have a long so-called "pencil dick." However, if you're closer to 5 inches in girth at 7.5 to 8 inches in length, then you'd be average girth and unusual length--still would look long and thinner but not freakishly thin. 5 inches girth is average while 7.5-8 inches in length is far above average. Prior to my extending, I was 8.5 inches in length and 5.5 inches in girth, so my girth didn't match my length and I looked VERY long, but it was still over average girth--just the length made it look a bit skinny. My extending has been working and I'm not closer to 9 inches in length, and surprisingly my girth has gotten thicker too by about 1/4 inch--I'm dead serious. I didn't expect girth gains, but it's real. So, I seem to be maintaining similar dimensions, just bigger all around.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 is average girth. 4 is on the thinner side. Obviously you’ve got good length, you just need to reveal it. Have you tried dieting to reduce your fat pad? Start with diet. If you need to, there are ways to target your fat pad. Nothing natural, but cool sculpting or laser fat treatments. Or local injections of Helios along with diet