I have an embarrassing but not uncommon problem...

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and wonder what to do about it. Mostly I want to know what the girls think. I have a few hairs on my shaft, not a jungle, but I think they look stupid and I don't like them. I want to shave them, but then I am afraid the stubble might irritate a girl's vagina. It wouldn't be an issue when getting head, no girl is going to get down that far. But I'm worried about the vagina. Which would bother your vagina less, shaved or unshaved hairs? And do you think they look as stupid as I think they do? :(

(you can only get so close a shave, I tried. I can't feel the stubble with my hand, but I know a pussy is a lot more sensitive)
I'm willing to do whatever a girl I'm with would like, except pluck! Fuckin' OW!!!
Maybe I just shouldn't go that deep? I'm 7 inches. maybe I can afford to leave a few out....

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS, to you guys, it happens when a guy gets older, so don't poke fun. It'll happen to you too. I'm 42.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe it's just my girl, but she likes a bit of hair down there. So, I don't shave, just trim it, but a close trim. She does the same.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
so it is safe to wax a penis?

You're asking women?

:saevil: Yes dear, go ahead, just make sure the wax is really, really hot :saevil:

:rolleyes: Just kidding, smith - don't put wax on your poor penis. :no:

I've been shaved for in that area before - my pussy was just fine, didn't notice any difference. A woman's natural lube can deal with either the hairs or the stubble. If the look of it bothers you then shave, it'll be fine.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
anything but stubble.
if you scrub stubble across my bits, i will get grumpy :mad:

I really don't mind a little stubble. Facial stubble can be quite stimulating, as long as there is no grinding going on :eek:

Actually - thinking about what I said earlier - I think maybe he trimmed. I'd have to ask him as I did not witness the 'hairdressing'. Trimming may be kinder to the receiving pussy than shaving.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: You didn't read my first post - in which I answered your question - I was talking to dolfette about not minding facial stubble. I'll thank you to stay out of our conversation :smile:
i hate stubbly faces too.
i gets a rash.
Don't freakin worry about it, I won't answer you again.
oooOOOooo!
got your knickers in a twist.