Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So here is the deal. I go to a fancy gym in this city; a gym where things do not usually get stolen. However, a couple of days ago my used underwear was stolen from the locker room while I was taking a shower, for the 3th time! The first time I lost a pair I thought I may had left them by mistake in the locker. The second time, I noticed an Asian guy in the weight room was checking me out, and that time I noticed right away that my underwear was gone after I showered, which made me suspect it was him who took it (after that time I started leaving my sweaty clothes inside the locker while I went in the shower and no more undies were lost). Two days ago I was in a hurry and I left my clothes on the bench again. While I was in the steam room I remembered I saw the Asian guy upstairs and I had left my clothes in plain sight. I showered quickly and rushed to the bench and yes, my underwear was gone. I find it slightly amusing, but this last pair of underwear was actually nice and expensive...so it pissed me off.
I am thinking I may set a trap. Next time I see him I will leave a pair of underwear in plain sight, with a note hidden inside and pinned to the fabric saying something like “I am flattered, but how about replacing them? My size is M and you can send them to (a friend´s address cause I don’t want him to know where I live!). Too crazy?
I have to say this story makes for a great conversation starter with my friends…What do you think? :confused:

S

SirConcis

Leave a note in them:

"I have syphilys, you might want to get yourself checked if you're going to wear my underwear"

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Putting things in the locker has been "considered"; and it has been DONE.
If you read carefully it says that after I had taken measures to prevent my things from disappearing, one day I was in a rush and it happened again. So yes, thanks for stating the obvious.
Now how the hell do I play mind games with this guy who loves to smell my sweaty balls!!

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is why I never wear underwear
and when I go to any gym or bathhouse i just take my DL it goes in the lack box with keys.
I never wear any clothes I can lose or get stolen.
the less i wear the less i have to remember to put on

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Putting things in the locker has been "considered"; and it has been DONE.
If you read carefully it says that after I had taken measures to prevent my things from disappearing, one day I was in a rush and it happened again. So yes, thanks for stating the obvious.
You're welcome. I read your OP again and I see that you were in a rush to go hang out in the steam room.
I can see how that would prevent you from quickly securing your things in your locker.

Now how the hell do I play mind games with this guy who loves to smell my sweaty balls!!
How do you know he's a sniffer? Maybe he's just thrifty and likes your taste in expensive underwear.
If you set a "trap" for him and lose another pair, how do you win exactly?

I just started a thread about an underwear stalker I have at the gym. So it is YOU guys stealing my underwear!!! :-o
I actually love a good sniff of a sexy guy's undies and I am flattered, but goddamit. Send me some new ones!
Aha!

this is why I never wear underwear
and when I go to any gym or bathhouse i just take my DL it goes in the lack box with keys.
I never wear any clothes I can lose or get stolen.
the less i wear the less i have to remember to put on
. . . or take off. Brilliant! :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeahh, I can just imagine the rumor spreading throughout the gym that "that is the guy with Siphilis..."
I think I will carry a note on my gym bag ready to put it there for when I see the guy is there. I am guessing he will find the note when he gets home... and I hope to at least get some new undies :-o

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
set a trap with a marked pair of briefs (initials on the tag) and before you set the trap let management know that it's going down- you can let them eliminate his membership
good management should want to know of your experience. they may have recognized the situation (from other members) and your experience will help them deal with the culprit.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know, if I ever left anything just lying around unattended in a locker room, I would expect it to be stolen. If your underwear being stolen is really that much of a concern for you, lock everything up. It takes, what, five seconds at the most to pick up a few items and toss them into the locker, and another ten seconds to close and lock the locker? Hell, call it a whole minute if you're really in the mood to go at a leisurely pace. If you can't spare up to sixty seconds to lock your things away, maybe you should re-evaluate your schedule -- you've already wasted more time worrying about the problem than it would take to solve it. :)

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bit of a creepy thread - setting traps w/syphilis scares? Ewww.
Seriously - a little info on NYC locker room etiquette:
I go to a very good Y here in Brooklyn, serious workout clientele
- plenty of lockers, and members are all told repeatedly to bring their own locks.
Many signs, everywhere - do not put wallets, camera, or even computers in your locker - "management is not responsible."
If anything is left out or unlocked, it will may very well disappear.
All that said - underwear left out is up for grabs; the attendant does NOT hold onto
someone's soiled underwear they forgot.
And yeah - I have a nice pair of 2xist left behind by some forgetful jock.

moutwatern

Experimental Member
Media
I can only assume Mephisto is enjoying the event. If he was concerned about losing his underwear the first time he would have taken steps to place his clothes in his locker not wait till the third time to take action. You have your great story to tell your friends, as you said. Seems to be a fair exchange for the underwear you have lost do to your detective fantasy.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lost my speedo at the gym once. I took it off in the shower and hung it right out side my shower on a hook. it was not there for more than a couple of minutes before I went to grab it to wash it out....gone! Never did see the suit show up at the pool!

Another time I almost lost my shorts. Same thing, I had them on in the sauna and then took them off and placed them on a hook out side the shower across from me so I could see them while I took a shower. Sure enought not more than a few mintues went by and a guy goes for them. I came out of my shower and said those are mine. He just said OH I thought they were mine. Yeah right! LOL....you just can't trust anyone!

I once left one of my old suits on a hook to see see how long it would take someone to pick it up. Oh about 10 minutes. I left the shower got dressed went back to look..it was gone! Geez......

Helping the homeless I guess

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a pair of sweaty briefs stolen from the gym a few months ago. I used to step out of my gym clothes and leave them in a pile in front of my locker while I went off to shower not ever thinking that someone would take dirty clothes. But now I lock everything up when I'm off to shower. Those 2xist briefs aren't cheap. :cool: