I have an underwear stalker at the gym!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get some itching powder, sprinkle inside them and leave them as you normally would. Another choice would be to spray heat (Bengay) in the crotch of them. I guarantee you you will know who has them on after a few minutes.

So here is the deal. I go to a fancy gym in this city; a gym where things do not usually get stolen. However, a couple of days ago my used underwear was stolen from the locker room while I was taking a shower, for the 3th time! The first time I lost a pair I thought I may had left them by mistake in the locker. The second time, I noticed an Asian guy in the weight room was checking me out, and that time I noticed right away that my underwear was gone after I showered, which made me suspect it was him who took it (after that time I started leaving my sweaty clothes inside the locker while I went in the shower and no more undies were lost). Two days ago I was in a hurry and I left my clothes on the bench again. While I was in the steam room I remembered I saw the Asian guy upstairs and I had left my clothes in plain sight. I showered quickly and rushed to the bench and yes, my underwear was gone. I find it slightly amusing, but this last pair of underwear was actually nice and expensive...so it pissed me off.
I am thinking I may set a trap. Next time I see him I will leave a pair of underwear in plain sight, with a note hidden inside and pinned to the fabric saying something like “I am flattered, but how about replacing them? My size is M and you can send them to (a friend´s address cause I don’t want him to know where I live!). Too crazy?
I have to say this story makes for a great conversation starter with my friends…What do you think? :confused: