4-1/2 cups sugar
5 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
1 cup evaporated milk
5 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 stick butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease two 4-by-6-inch loaf pans. Combine mochiko, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda.

In a separate bowl combine coconut milk, evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla extract and butter. Add to dry mixture and stir until batter is smooth. Pour batter into loaf pans and bake 75 to 90 minutes, until center does not jiggle at all.

Cool and cut into pieces
It's divine with cream cheese!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have cream cheese...

=================
...but neither Triscuits nor strawberry jam. :frown1:

You can blend it with honey. For a spread on toast.
You can blend it with minced garlic, shredded piquant cheeses, savory herbs, and finely chopped onions to make spread for cold cut rondettes (pinwheel appetizers) or for sandwiches.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Round here folks douses it in steak sauce, some likes A-1, I like Heinz 57 or Lea and Perrins (cause I'm fancy).

Then they sprinkles it with orster crackers, and they scoops it up with Saltines. It's kindly like redneck caviar.

Try it, you'll like it! Hope that helped.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cream cheese can be a great addition to a tomato-based pasta sauce.... it can also be melted in to cream or tomato-based soups just like sour cream.... i would also recommend using a cheesecake recipe, then chill the mixture and make cheesecake pops using a melon baller and inserting wooden stir sticks.... they're amazing when frozen and dipped in chocolate....

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cream cheese can be a great addition to a tomato-based pasta sauce.... it can also be melted in to cream or tomato-based soups just like sour cream.... i would also recommend using a cheesecake recipe, then chill the mixture and make cheesecake pops using a melon baller and inserting wooden stir sticks.... they're amazing when frozen and dipped in chocolate....
MMMMMMMMMM...I like your thinking man!