I Have Decided To Get A Wife From The Philippines

billybones

Superior Member
Media
During my absence from the board I had a lot of time to think about my situation in life and what I must do to improve things and make myself happy. One of the conclusions I came to was that I would be better off in a relationship than being single, so I decided that it was time for me to get married.

After my last proposal failed, I thought about going for an American woman but found my prospects in the States kind of lacking and decided to once again go overseas for love. I joined a FB group matching foreign women with American men and quickly found a willing marriage partner.

She is about 10 years younger than me, which is both good and bad, and she does a lot of the same love bomb stuff these women always seem to do, but she seems to be smart and have her own interests and goals. I know this will be a transactional relationship, and will take steps to protect myself, but I think that is the best option for me to live my best life.

What do you guys think? Big mistake? Best idea Wally has ever had?
I’m unfamiliar with your back story.

Given your way of speaking about them, why do you even want a wife?

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I get lonely sometimes and would like someone to talk to. I also want children and think a second income would be nice.
And you will have to purchase this human being, correct? I’m not familiar with whatever it is you’re planning to do. I talk to my friends. I am too selfish to want children. My income suits my life just fine for me.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
And you will have to purchase this human being, correct? I’m not familiar with whatever it is you’re planning to do. I talk to my friends. I am too selfish to want children. My income suits my life just fine for me.

I won't be buying anyone. This isn't a retail experience. We met online and are both interested in marriage. That's all.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Might I suggest you learn about Filipino culture?
I knew, roughly what tapsilog is, and I know very little about Filipino culture and food ways.

Come on now, you replied to something on page 6.

You are right, though. I do need to learn more about Filipino culture. I am working at it, but it's slow work. I'm starting with the geography and history right now. Just reading stuff on the net and YouTube. Hopefully I can also learn enough to not be a total fool when I go there.

I'm thinking of heading there this year around August or September, but I'm concerned about the weather and of course the virus. I don't want to be stuck there if the virus has a resurgence.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly, I cannot answer that. I would consult the person, you intend to visit as weather has different effects on different certain.

I can suggest a movie to view , prior to your departure, good luck

images

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Quick update.

So I was just conversing with the woman I am interested in and she is hinting at wanting money. She has actually been doing this for a while and I've tried to ignore it, as she hasn't come out and asked me for money, but there seems to be a general progression of "problems" she is having, so I think it is a shakedown.

The first problem was that her phone was broken, so we couldn't chat. She never asked me for money so I just took it as the truth. Now she is saying that she drank bleach and can't go to the hospital because she doesn't have any money. She once again isn't asking me for money, but if you drank bleach and were in a bad position health wise, would you really be chatting with someone on FB? She, or he or they, is trying to get money from me. That much is obvious. So I'm done with this girl.

I will try a different woman. Hopefully I can find someone honest.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quick update.

So I was just conversing with the woman I am interested in and she is hinting at wanting money. She has actually been doing this for a while and I've tried to ignore it, as she hasn't come out and asked me for money, but there seems to be a general progression of "problems" she is having, so I think it is a shakedown.

The first problem was that her phone was broken, so we couldn't chat. She never asked me for money so I just took it as the truth. Now she is saying that she drank bleach and can't go to the hospital because she doesn't have any money. She once again isn't asking me for money, but if you drank bleach and were in a bad position health wise, would you really be chatting with someone on FB? She, or he or they, is trying to get money from me. That much is obvious. So I'm done with this girl.

Take this as a warning of how badly this could go.

D

deleted136887

You taking the piss Wally?
Instead of the bleach that is.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quick update.

If you're single and serious, I would recommend you actually visit the islands and interact with the culture to give you an idea of what your end of the culture shock will be. Both my wives were foreign (first and the current) and we dated, lived together, then got married and there was still a culture shock to be had.

As @ronin001 said rainy season and dry season, you have two to pick from.

If you do go to the islands (PI) be careful which ones you visit and if you hear the MILF is coming get the fuck out quick because its not the MILF your looking for. ASG is also not very user friendly if you want to keep your head and your savings. If you don't speak Tagalog you will be marked as fair game for tourists scams as well as the previously mentioned unsavory fucks.

Philippines: Addressing Islamist Militancy after the Battle for Marawi

Abu Sayyaf militants kidnap 5 Indonesians: Philippines

Terrorism - Philippines travel advice

How the Internet Gave Mail-Order Brides the Power

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You taking the piss Wally?
Instead of the bleach that is.

Nope. This is real.

If you're single and serious, I would recommend you actually visit the islands and interact with the culture to give you an idea of what your end of the culture shock will be. Both my wives were foreign (first and the current) and we dated, lived together, then got married and there was still a culture shock to be had.

As @ronin001 said rainy season and dry season, you have two to pick from.

If you do go to the islands (PI) be careful which ones you visit and if you hear the MILF is coming get the fuck out quick because its not the MILF your looking for. ASG is also not very user friendly if you want to keep your head and your savings. If you don't speak Tagalog you will be marked as fair game for tourists scams as well as the previously mentioned unsavory fucks.

Philippines: Addressing Islamist Militancy after the Battle for Marawi

Abu Sayyaf militants kidnap 5 Indonesians: Philippines

Terrorism - Philippines travel advice

How the Internet Gave Mail-Order Brides the Power

Thank you for the advice. You're right about me needing to visit to get an idea of what I should expect. I just don't have the time to visit for anything more than a week at a time.