I have decided to leave.....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have decided to leave....and no my mind cannot be changed......I am leaving....

Cingular.......and moving onto SPRINT.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How fortuitous.

Earlier today I finally broke down and -- for the first time ever on any internet forum I've participated in -- made use of the ignore list capability.

Now he goes and reduces the effectiveness of my surrender down to a period of mere minutes. What an inconsiderate asshat. Although I cannot read the text of the OP, I suppose I can take some small solace in the probability that like others who sing a public swan song, his "departure" will be far from permanent.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think you all misread my post....here it is again....I have decide to leave ..........Cingular and move onto Sprint......

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wait a minute ...........did you guys think that I was gonna leave my LPSG family? fat chance......I love you guys.....all the attention you give me.....and when you don't.... I can bait you for it ...I would never leave.....:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Hazel, I was caught off guard as well. I used the view post feature because I got a little excited by the title and with the distance between I almost missed it and assumed that the last line was just his sig, but...
I have decided to leave....and no my mind cannot be changed......I am leaving....

Cingular.......and moving onto SPRINT.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

When you take the blank lines out it is no longer as positive.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Hazel, I was caught off guard as well. I used the view post feature because I got a little excited by the title and with the distance between I almost missed it and assumed that the last line was just his sig, but...

When you take the blank lines out it is no longer as positive.

Until someone quoted him, I had no idea what his original post contained. Having now read it, I'm glad to see that I wasn't premature in pulling the trigger on the ignore function.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Until someone quoted him, I had no idea what his original post contained. Having now read it, I'm glad to see that I wasn't premature in pulling the trigger on the ignore function.

Now you understand the flaw of the ignore feature. Even if you do not wish to view the post all that it takes is some insensitive jerk to quote the post and you still end up with it on your screen.