I have died and gone to heaven!!!

angeldust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG.. I cant believe I just stumbled across this site....Nothing like a well endowed man. I am so glad I am here, and I will be taking advantage of all I can here... OH MY.. you men are sexy! Feel free to contact me.... Remember the bigger you are, the better it feels.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG.. I cant believe I just stumbled across this site....Nothing like a well endowed man. I am so glad I am here, and I will be taking advantage of all I can here... OH MY.. you men are sexy! Feel free to contact me.... Remember the bigger you are, the better it feels.

hey angel dust, welcome!

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the way, why would a woman that is 99% gay 1% straight be interested in big cocks? May wanna flip that around...unless of course you are a gay guy that just got caught trying to pull a fast one. If that is the case you might as well just "come out" now. :wink:

angeldust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trust me I am a lady....1% gay? well I gues I like watching 2 women?...I dont even know why I said that...Come talk to me... you will see that I am who I claim to be.. Just an average lady loving well endowed men.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me I am a lady....1% gay? well I gues I like watching 2 women?...I dont even know why I said that...Come talk to me... you will see that I am who I claim to be.. Just an average lady loving well endowed men.
You have put 99%gay on your profile my lover!:wink:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's better! You have changed it. Welcome to the site you confused he/she thing! hehe!

Welcome!

angeldust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guys are such Sweethearts.... I wnat to know all I can about well endowed men....I am a total size queen... I love to be "frosted" Come talk to me.....You will enjoy me. I promise.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Remember breathe its exciting but if you faint you could get a concussion. Just think IN and OUT, Than think about THE in and outs.

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know about your guys, but I sense something rather commercial about this ?