I have finally uploaded some pics

Media
Hi, I'm 21 and I've just uploaded some pics. I know I'm not that big as most of you guys here, but I also don't think that I'm small (I guess). What do you think? And I know I should trim my hair :smile:
So, go ahaid, and be honest, I can take critic.

Media
Hi, I'm 21, and I've just uploaded some pics. I know I'm not that big as most of you guys here, but I also don't think that I'm small (I guess). What do you think? And I know I should trim my hair :smile:
So, go ahaid, and be honest, I can take criticism.
Looks fine to me, Jake. I prefer the manly man natural look, but it is your choice, and a choice between you and your partner. Besides, trimming itches like hell.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leave the hair, leave the foreskin--even though I don't think "trimming itches like hell." It only "itches like hell" when it starts growing back if you shave it all off!

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i would not trim any of the hair---how lovely a man that looks like a man. now it would be different if your hair hung to your knees but you have a lovely bush. the cock is nice too. i give you a 10!

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
I always hated my foreskin because is did'nt cover my head al the way. I love those pics where there is a loose foreskin.

You can always do some foreskin restoration to increase length. It might take a few months depending on the length you wish. I'm cut and have been using the TLC Tugger with good results - of coarse it will take me a couple years since I started with nothing.

rockrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Jake,

Ziet er goed uit. Scheren maakt het oor mij nog aantrekkelijker, maar dat moet je zelf weten. Hoe groot is ie?