i have found the answered the penis question!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lance6260, Jul 22, 2010.

1. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    it has taken me a good while to get this answer....going to countless sights and days of reading... and a lot of forums, blogs, friends and other lol. but i believe i hav found an expectable answer to the ideal/universal penis question!!! and the answer is................ 7x5.5 inches!!! plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth. (so all of u bad at math thats anything from 6x5-8x6)

this is ur answer for what is the ideal penis!! now some women will say what i need more.... well i say to them u know dam well u are not an average girl lol. im sry.. i mean ur special. this is not an answer for can i get the job done with a _x_ cock.... i give u the answer based solely on the feeling of insertion like fullness feeling. i am excluding every thing else that makes sex great like skill lol. i hope this can help all of those people who ever wanted to know the answer to the penis question.

2. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    o ya!!!! this is not the average penis!!!!!! that will be my next research project lol

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't understand. How can it be the "ideal penis" if it's not the right size for all women?

4. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    well it is...but as u being a woman know...all woman are different. that is why i made it
    7x5.5 inches plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth. which should give it the window needed to be the correct answer.... excluding size queens. and in regards to the plus or minus part in there, it can be achieved more or less by arousal... well almost

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, so you are just giving your opinion on which women aren't "an average girl" or who are "size queens"? They're the ones who like larger ones? What about women who prefer smaller ones?

I don't understand the point of your post.

6. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    well i cant say that i have read many things or met any woman that preferred a 5 or lower inch length to a 6. remember this answer is excluding skill in bed ( and all the other things that make people great lovers). it is purely based on the feel of penetration and a basic rhythm of in and out. i added the plus or minus stats so it would include the vast majority of female preference.
    are u implying that ur ideal penis is about 5-5.5x4.5 or 8.5+ x 6.5+ ?

7. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    If it was true I could die happy, although ideal penis size is kind of a silly notion. One girl might love 10 inches, one might love 5 inches. It's not like it's the same across the board.

8. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    in truth yes there is no real world answer to this because no one will agree on such an answer lol so i impose this answer to be the closest one we have.... and from what i hav concluded this is as close as we are goin to get. granted there will be extremes that will always throw off any attempts to get an answer ie: size queens, people that dont want to hurt feelings, and of course miss communication lol.
    skill in bed would have to be the biggest problem for people to except this answer.... because im excluding it!! i dont care if ur best lover ever had a _x_ cock!!! he knew how to use it!! skill makes the cock not the other way around. but if u dont have the skill this optimal size can give u the edge u need.

#8 lance6260, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Dude, you evidently missed the part where we told you again and again that

ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!!!

How many times do you have to be told?

10. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol@ perfect penis size. There is no such thing, just like the easter bunny, honesty in the government, and winning the lottery.

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

I've heard many times ,especially on the web,that the ideal penis is 18 cm x 14 cm... or just the border where it begins to be considered big (of course everything over 6x5 is above average but not still big). If I have to express in inches then it is 7x5.5 and I'm from Italy then there's a worldwide common opinion about the ideal cock size...

12. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing New Member

I understand this to mean that most women would prefer a penis in the given range, while he freely admits that some women would prefer more or even less.

Seems like a perfectly reasonable and fair statement. The numbers seem pretty good too.

13. Adaro

Adaro New Member

I think there can be an ideal size. Ideal =/= pleasing all people at the same time. No matter how you look at it, there WILL be a range in sizes that, just by chance, have the most amount of women preferring it. Ideal doesn't mean 'perfect,' it means pleasing the most amount of women at the same time. For instance, in OP's post, maybe 75% of women fall in that range, making it 'ideal' because you'll have near perfect size for a large chunk of women, ignoring other factors. I think it makes sense.

14. D_Crystallized Ginger

I think the point is what's the MINIMUM length and girth required to get satisfied and the MAXIMUM length and girth that doesn't satisfy because of its side effects (pain during and after sex, no sex at all due to very thick girth,etc...)

15. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    thnx for understanding lol

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well then it's wrong for me, because I have dated men whose penises were shorter than 6" and I was satisfied in bed with them. As I've said before over and over again, penis size isn't everything. I'm not really sure about girth because I don't think any of them have ever been too skinny for me, but I pompoir, so maybe that's why. No penis has ever been too girthy for me yet.

But I bet you're just going to say that it's because I'm not "average" or something, oh Great Guru of Penis Size. :rolleyes:

17. Incocknito

Gold Member

Well that is your opinion Petite. You are one woman. There are billions of other women.

I do agree with what the OP is saying. It's too bad that people jump on him and too bad he doesn't have the best linguistic skills.

7-7.5" x 5.5-6" is the most pleasurable size for women. Studies have proven this. (can't be arsed to link them)

Petite:

If I remember rightly you say that TheBF is your biggest ever sex partner...would you agree that he gives you the best orgasms/most sexual satisfaction?

Size matters and studies have proven that more girth is more pleasurable. Length is as well, to an extent but less so than girth.

Therefore a thicker than average penis is giving more pleasure because it is filling a larger surface area inside the woman. Obviously there are upper and lower limits but the fact is that bigger than average is better.

A lot of women here even say they don't want more than about 7.5" long and 6" girth.

Offhand I can only remember dolfette saying that about length and submissivegirl83 saying it about girth but there are others.

I would agree that 7-7.5" x 5.5-6" is the most pleasurable size for women...maybe for men too, idk.

PS I/we are not saying that EVERY WOMAN prefers that size penis.

What is being said is that

More women will get the most pleasure from that size/range of penis than any other. Which is pretty much stated in the various studies where women are asked about penis size.

7" and girthy comes up a lot.

#17 Incocknito, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  18. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Hell yeah!:biggrin1:

Length isnt that important to me but i admit i do love girth and the more the better.....i like the feeling of being stretched into the middle of next week...........in other words.....ALOT!!

19. Incocknito

Gold Member

Sexy lady. My 7" and girthy pops up a lot around you :wink:

If only I could get it to pop IN you :tongue:

20. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

:smlove2:**SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON**:smlove2:

Draft saved Draft deleted