i have found the answered the penis question!!!!!!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its really quite pointless trying to fathom and work out an one size fits all ideal penis. Due to the fact every women is different and her needs and likes can differ drastically to another women.

If you got 10 women in a room maybe 6 of them might agree a 7" penis was ideal. Maybe two may say they were sizequeens and that wasnt near enough, the other two might think 7" was a little too large for them and perfered a more average one. That still does not make 7" the ideal penis because 4 out of those 10 women would not be satisfied with it.

Giving an extra inch either way doesnt cover all bases, because 8" to 8.5" might not actually be big enough for alot of sizequeens. Some womens ideal size may be much more near a 10" mark or bigger.

Fair play to you if uve done some research into this and spent time on trying to come up with a size. However, I think your trying in vain to answer a question akin to; 'how long is a piece of string?'

lance6260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
another batch of great responses!
remember this answer is excluding skill in bed and all the other things that make people great lovers. it is purely based on the feel of penetration and a basic rhythm of in and out.
"I have dated men whose penises were shorter than 6" and I was satisfied in bed with them."
petite i know u must at the very least not like me by now but i must say some of ur words "satisfied in bed" seem to not imply ur ideal size and that u are still factoring in skill in bed with penis size.... as i said before the cock does not make the sex. this is just the ideal starting point for it.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ideal - 7.25-8.25 x 6.25-6.5
Average - 4.5-5.0 x 3.5-3.75
Largest Recorded - 12.5 x 9.3

I say this with a high degree of certainty.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there can be an ideal size. Ideal =/= pleasing all people at the same time. No matter how you look at it, there WILL be a range in sizes that, just by chance, have the most amount of women preferring it. Ideal doesn't mean 'perfect,' it means pleasing the most amount of women at the same time. For instance, in OP's post, maybe 75% of women fall in that range, making it 'ideal' because you'll have near perfect size for a large chunk of women, ignoring other factors. I think it makes sense.

I understand this to mean that most women would prefer a penis in the given range, while he freely admits that some women would prefer more or even less.

Seems like a perfectly reasonable and fair statement. The numbers seem pretty good too.

My problem with the OP's statement is the word 'ideal'. Ideal means something that is perfect - in this case, a perfect penis size that would satisfy all women. And it just doesn't exist. You could make a claim that MOST women would be REASONABLY satisfied with this penis size, but you can't claim that it is ideal.

From an online dictionary:

ideal
( ) n. A conception of something in its absolute perfection. One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its really quite pointless trying to fathom and work out an one size fits all ideal penis. Due to the fact every women is different and her needs and likes can differ drastically to another women.

If you got 10 women in a room maybe 6 of them might agree a 7" penis was ideal. Maybe two may say they were sizequeens and that wasnt near enough, the other two might think 7" was a little too large for them and perfered a more average one. That still does not make 7" the ideal penis because 4 out of those 10 women would not be satisfied with it.

Giving an extra inch either way doesnt cover all bases, because 8" to 8.5" might not actually be big enough for alot of sizequeens. Some womens ideal size may be much more near a 10" mark or bigger.

Fair play to you if uve done some research into this and spent time on trying to come up with a size. However, I think your trying in vain to answer a question akin to; 'how long is a piece of string?'

Finally, someone who understands what the word 'ideal' means! Thank you, Ben_c.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the thing about categorizing anything, or creating an "ideal" is that it works against individualism. Sometimes this can be scary and depressing, other times, relieving and exciting. The difference in reactions to this occurrence I think has a big part to why people attack posts like this a lot.
Obviously, perfection is a psychological concept which in reality, doesn't actually exist.
Perfection creates a binary (psychologically speaking of course). Those who are perfect, and those who are not.
Idealism is more complicated. The border between those who are ideal and those who are not ideal is fuzzy enough to create a hierarchy. Anyone understand every nook and cranny of monarchy and it's effect on human psychology at it's different levels throughout the system?

lance6260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as i said before
1)the cock does not make the sex

2) it is purely based on the feel of penetration and a basic rhythm of in and out. i added the plus or minus stats so it would include the vast majority of female preference.

3)skill in bed would have to be the biggest problem for people to except this answer.... because im excluding it!!

4) i dont care if ur best lover ever had a _x_ cock and it wasnt with in (see below)he knew how to use it!!

5) this is just the ideal starting point for a man having sex 7x5.5 inches plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as i said before

2) it is purely based on the feel of penetration and a basic rhythm of in and out. i added the plus or minus stats so it would include the vast majority of female preference.

3)skill in bed would have to be the biggest problem for people to except this answer.... because im excluding it!!

4) i dont care if ur best lover ever had a _x_ cock and it wasnt with in (see below)he knew how to use it!!

5) this is just the ideal starting point for a man having sex 7x5.5 inches plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth

I'm in a terrible mood right now, so I'm using that as an excuse when I say that you suck. I'm just an ass like that sometimes.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as i said before

And it's great that you're acknowledging this stuff.

I freely acknowledge that my best fuck was from someone with a 10 inch penis. I also freely acknowledge that that is not the reason he is my best (although it helps).

Stop using the word 'ideal'. You are using it incorrectly and this is the main reason people are disagreeing with you. Ideal means perfect and there is no such thing as a perfect size penis. If you hadn't used the word 'ideal' and had instead just said 'I think that most women's preferences would fall within this range', I would probably agree with you, even though it is not my preference.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well then it's wrong for me, because I have dated men whose penises were shorter than 6" and I was satisfied in bed with them. As I've said before over and over again, penis size isn't everything. I'm not really sure about girth because I don't think any of them have ever been too skinny for me, but I pompoir, so maybe that's why. No penis has ever been too girthy for me yet.

But I bet you're just going to say that it's because I'm not "average" or something, oh Great Guru of Penis Size. :rolleyes:

First, thanks for reckoning me as the Great Guru of Penis Size! In fact I'm near to the ultimate word on penis size because my studies are going on very well!

btw even if you claim you dated men shorter than 6 inches you doesn't mention about the girth... as a penis can be shorter than 6 but fatter than 6 at the same time you could have been satisfied beacuse this... when I speak about penis size I don't think exclusively to the length....

lance6260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
subgirrl i love u!!! lol. u are very right i am wrong to use the word ideal in this... as u said "most women's preferences" is a far better way of putting it and i thank u for that. and congrats on actually finding a 10 incher lol

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
subgirrl i love u!!! lol.

u are very right i am wrong to use the word ideal in this... as u said "most women's preferences" is a far better way of putting it and i thank u for that.

I am quite happy to agree with you if you keep the word ideal out of it. I like being told I'm right too :biggrin1:.

and congrats on actually finding a 10 incher lol

I have to admit - it's a very nice toy to have access to. I would have jumped into bed with him much sooner if I'd known what he had :biggrin1:.

Might I say, your ability to stay cheerful in the face of my cranky pedantic-ness is extremely admirable :smile:.

lance6260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bickering is one of my favorite past times!! not many people can do in without taking it personally lol (sad) as long as u dont start posting like smaccom ill still love u. lol. im ever so happy we could come to an agreement....7x5.5 inches plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth is the most preferable size by the majority of women (not all). is that about right subgirrl?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bickering is one of my favorite past times!! not many people can do in without taking it personally lol (sad) as long as u dont start posting like smaccom ill still love u. lol. im ever so happy we could come to an agreement....7x5.5 inches plus or minus 1 inch in length and plus or minus .5 inches in girth is the most preferable size by the majority of women (not all). is that about right subgirrl?

Sounds good to me :smile:

Although I've just gotta point out that I'm not in the majority for length :biggrin1:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then it's wrong for me, because I have dated men whose penises were shorter than 6" and I was satisfied in bed with them. As I've said before over and over again, penis size isn't everything. I'm not really sure about girth because I don't think any of them have ever been too skinny for me, but I pompoir, so maybe that's why. No penis has ever been too girthy for me yet.

But I bet you're just going to say that it's because I'm not "average" or something, oh Great Guru of Penis Size. :rolleyes:

You truly are awsome Petite :) although in this I agree with the penis guru.