Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe it's time to explore the possibility of being with someone who *doesn't* have a penis?

I dunno. Just a thought. Nothing against men, I'm with a wonderful one. But it just popped into my mind. You talked to plenty of men. No women?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am selective. Just because a dude wants to fuck me doesnt mean I feel special. Doesnt mean i am going to do it.

Tnj....I've definitely considered women. Still do. I just have no experience in romancing them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Each dude had something going for him and then fucked it up. I probably didnt answer 900 of the responses I got. I narrowed it down based on their profile and how they approached me before I'd respond and i was smart and didnt put pictures up.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tnj....I've definitely considered women. Still do. I just have no experience in romancing them.

Neither do I. But this is where I say the same thing I would say to a man who had little to no experience in the same situation.

We're just people too. You know how you like to be approached. Maybe apply that to an attempt to find a lady to spend some time with?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you speak with a hundred men in person or communicate via text and email? Remember that 70% of communication is non-verbal. Even on the phone you're missing out on what it's like to experience someone in person.

My advice is to dump the dating apps/sites and meet real people in the real world.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's time to explore the possibility of being with someone who *doesn't* have a penis?

I dunno. Just a thought. Nothing against men, I'm with a wonderful one. But it just popped into my mind. You talked to plenty of men. No women?

Or there's always singledom. It can be really underrated. Getting quality "me time" is sorely needed sometimes, and it can be good for avoiding drama.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spoke to about 100 men in the last 3 days. In impressed with none of them. A combined IQ in the lowest percentile.
There's a reason for that...

menwomenintelligencedistribution.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, cuz in real life you might actually be murdered by the guy you think is an asshole. But body language is totes a game changer :emoji_smirk::emoji_astonished:

Gonna use some outdated terms and thoughts... they hold true often enough that I'll still stand by them.

You, Ms Maddie Goddess, are a high femme. At least in appearance. You don't have to romance, you will be wooed. The only attributes you will require is an attraction to women and receptiveness.

Once you have mingled with womang folk to the point of comfort, both interpersonal and cultural, you can pursue women you are interested in.

Pointer. Silicone gloves with cotton balls in the fingertips are a good thing for women with talons ;)

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, cuz in real life you might actually be murdered by the guy you think is an asshole. But body language is totes a game changer :emoji_smirk::emoji_astonished:

Gonna use some outdated terms and thoughts... they hold true often enough that I'll still stand by them.

You, Ms Maddie Goddess, are a high femme. At least in appearance. You don't have to romance, you will be wooed. The only attributes you will require is an attraction to women and receptiveness.

Once you have mingled with womang folk to the point of comfort, both interpersonal and cultural, you can pursue women you are interested in.

Pointer. Silicone gloves with cotton balls in the fingertips are a good thing for women with talons ;)

Thank you my dear. You make it sound so effortless. I've been known to go to the gay clubs around the big city. I think they think I'm straight. I have no idea. I'd be willing to clip my long nails for the right person. :)

And yes...I strive to be ultra femme. But I like anything from a woman who looks unique like myself to a young drag king. I'm very open to suggestion.

I've considered turning in my membership to the human race myself, but where would I turn it in?

Reactions: Enid