Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The majority of people are generally good people. Unfortunately, the majority of people also suck for some reason or another.

It can be depressing and demotivating. The temptation is to throw up your hands and give up on people altogether. I've definitely been there.

But then I decided that I didn't want to go in that direction, because there are genuinely wonderful people. They are few and far between, but they are there. So my way of dealing with this dearth of decent humans is to try to find the truly good ones and then seriously value them, build connections with them, cherish them, and focus on them until the others fade into background noise.

Hold the good ones close when you find them. Be one of them yourself. It's all you can do.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you speak with a hundred men in person or communicate via text and email? Remember that 70% of communication is non-verbal. Even on the phone you're missing out on what it's like to experience someone in person.

My advice is to dump the dating apps/sites and meet real people in the real world.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's time to explore the possibility of being with someone who *doesn't* have a penis?

I dunno. Just a thought. Nothing against men, I'm with a wonderful one. But it just popped into my mind. You talked to plenty of men. No women?

Or there's always singledom. It can be really underrated. Getting quality "me time" is sorely needed sometimes, and it can be good for avoiding drama.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out my bad decision in having high standards. I'll toss out every single dude who contacts me if I feel he is subpar to my life in any way.
Please, keep your standards. It's simply not worth lowering them

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I explained my unique scenario to him and he didnt flinch. We both dont want any more kids. Major plus there. And when I told him how long it had been since I had been touched his response wasn't like damn. You so hot I'd fuck you everyday. None of that. He said "I want to cuddle you so hard right now:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out my bad decision in having high standards. I'll toss out every single dude who contacts me if I feel he is subpar to my life in any way.

Any guy can take the same approach with women.

A woman who made her marriage last over 20 years. And has been voluntarily celebate in spite of being technically available for almost 2 years. Yes 2 years without sex. Why? Because I'm waiting for a person worth investing my time and sexual abilities into.

That sounds like anything but bad decisions.

But since this post my faith has been restored in humanity. Now that I'm single I am getting everyone from a kid that was a baby when I dated his cousin 25 years ago wanting to go on a date. To someone I went to school with wanting to fuck again. I have this other guy that wants me to join him and his wife. So I get approached a lot. I can turn someone down. No problem. I do it on the regular.

If it means i stay single for life. Then so be it. I dont *need* a man to be happy. But good sex is always nice to have. And now that I've found it. I'm a pretty happy horny bish right now.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
His penis photos, all 2 of them, made him look way bigger. Instead he has the perfect sized dick. This is awesome. More to come today as we are spending the entire weekend together at a posh hotel.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tnj....I've definitely considered women. Still do. I just have no experience in romancing them.

Neither do I. But this is where I say the same thing I would say to a man who had little to no experience in the same situation.

We're just people too. You know how you like to be approached. Maybe apply that to an attempt to find a lady to spend some time with?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope you have better luck. People say the American man is better than the Frenchmen, but I don't know. We have many who are disrespectful, but I don't like to generalize all of them. I don't want to sound like cliche, but you can find a way to make it work.

The original poster (OP) has been banned so ...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
These are excellent for robbing sone one, this sappy guy is prime to remarry and divorce and keep his property! Adultery is for felons, get with the program.

Quiet, adults are talking.

or, rather, letting a thread quietly die.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe it's time to explore the possibility of being with someone who *doesn't* have a penis?

I dunno. Just a thought. Nothing against men, I'm with a wonderful one. But it just popped into my mind. You talked to plenty of men. No women?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Each dude had something going for him and then fucked it up. I probably didnt answer 900 of the responses I got. I narrowed it down based on their profile and how they approached me before I'd respond and i was smart and didnt put pictures up.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m shaking in terror at the thought of messaging with 100 people in a week, let alone a long weekend.
Don’t do that to yourself.

It is just like cram learning for an exam. So far 1 guy catches my eye. We live in the same small town and he served in the navy as a code cracker for 14 years. His intelligence is off the charts. But he is so personable and good looking. Has a Ice job and drives a bad ass car. I love cars. He has a high sex drive too. Only downside...... his dick is HUGE. I saw a picture when I asked to see his whole body. Omg. He is longer than my husband and i could barely take him.

Anyway this guy has a great sense of humor and a positive attitude i need that in my life soooooo bad. My husband had resting bitch face and rarely smiled or laughed. This guy even when we speak sensually it's not crude or raunchy. Ok so maybe he made one comment. But he said it as a joke. Saying he doesnt talk to women like that.

I'm not out making life plans over this dude. He has my attention though. And his voice...

He sent me a clip taking he thinks I'm a 17 on a scale of 1 to 10. Good answer. He is smooth. He also said in his voice clip that my face is so damn cute he wants to lick it right off. That cracked me up.

Anyway...dont worry about me getting trampled my men. I've put up with all I'm going to. And I will.not settle. Or waste my time.