I have lots of questions!!

helenajones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello - not sure who to - anyone who is out there i guess? I am Helena - not the usual place for a married mother of two to be hanging out i guess? Last night on an evening out with some friends i discovered (though i didnt admit it) that my husband is quite small in the 'penis' department. I have never measured it witha ruler but i am looking at a ruler now and it is certainly not the 5,6 or 7" that were being mentioned last night - and certainly not like the ones i have seen on here - infact nothing like them at all. So i guess you could say i am intrigued?! Well nervous more than intrigued - but a tingle of excitement as well xx

helenajones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Hubby" looks like he has a small one. i have only ever been with one other guy and i dont really remember him being much different - so either they both had small ones or i have my sizes all wrong

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there, welcome. This is not a wrong place for anyone! We have all kinds of members here, and your curiosity is certainly normal and healthy. Also, pictures can be misleading... Maybe both your partners are average sized?

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Hubby" looks like he has a small one. i have only ever been with one other guy and i dont really remember him being much different - so either they both had small ones or i have my sizes all wrong

The men who have been with are most likely average in size most guys are neither huge nor tiny. Also if you enjoy being with them why does it matter at all.

helenajones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do enjoy being with my man but it makes you wonder!!!?!! PCGHASBY - are you pictures misleading then because my husbands certainly doesnt look like that!

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are happy with your husband as a life partner try to curb your curiosity and keep it on the look-no-touch level. We all see things on the net we would like to try or learn about that are best left untried. Lives have been ruined over just such curiosity.

helenajones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MMRJ - i am happyfor sure - but i have just looked at your pictures and - OMG - it's not even hard and its enormous. Can you have sex properly when its as big as that?

D_Baron_von_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
haha yeah there are some huge monsters on this site, that's for sure. don't take the average you see here to be even close to the "real" average. this is a site for big cocks, so that's most of what you'll find here!

eieddie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dlove to show you mine, i think you would be impressed, send me a message on when next time you will be on, and i will give you a show

D

deleted136887

Welcome HelenaJones.
Keep in mind that not all is as it seems in the land of net.
Have fun anyway.