I have never came from a BJ.

D

deleted725627

I have never came from head or from a girl riding me. I am wondering if this is a common problem and what peoples thoughts are about it.

D

deleted725627

a

Last edited by a moderator:

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The riding part yes, I really only cum when im on top. The bj part, kinda... A chick has to be really good, and or work it for a while. Hope that helps man.

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"I have never came from head"

fairly common

"or from a girl riding me."

not very common among straight guys who have had a girl ride them.

I have some thoughts but could you provide a little more info? How are you able to cum? Are you saying that you don't cum from fucking or you don't cum when she is on top?

D

deleted725627

I have had sex last over an hour a few times and no matter how hard a girl rides me i have not had it happen. I have also never came from someone else givng me a handjob. When i give myself an HJ it takes a such long time and my arm feels like i had been lifting weights for hours.

D

deleted725627

yes, but it can still take a very long time to the point here the girl get sore.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have cum hundreds of times from bjs, but never from a girl on top....Nornally too slow and grinding...but if it gets her off

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
google: delayed ejaculation

this seems like a much better description of your problem, you have more going on than just not being able to cum from head.

there's a lot of info available for this. with your size it may be difficult for you to ever cum from head alone, you should be able to greatly improve your situation though.

good luck.

Last edited:
D

deleted725627

i really think ill cum from a bj one day though i just gotta find the right person

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bring that 10% gay down to SC and....

really, it seems like you need to work this out first: "When i give myself an HJ it takes a such long time and my arm feels like i had been lifting weights for hours."

It shouldn't be that difficult to get yourself off. If you can't do it, it's going to be REALLY difficult for someone else.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't cum with my lady on top, i.e. cowgirl but enjoy it because she gets off on it so well and I like the view. It's a good and enjoyable break in the action. I always can cum from a BJ though! Love, love, love good BJs and face-fucking! I'll bet your BJ resistance is technique and your head-space related . . .

Ombi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It takes me a while to get off from a blowjob, but if someone rides me it doesn't take long at all.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
all depends on whos doing the riding and sucking.
so ... sometimes never, sometimes mind-blowing!
(never had a bj to completion in under 10 mins, usually takes much longer)

D

deleted725627

Dont get me wrong i love having a girl ride me and i love having a beautiful girl suck me off. I think thats the reason why not finishing bothers me more then it should.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've also never gotten a BJ to completion. The Mrs. gets me close but then tuckers out. The first woman to ever give me head had incredible stamina (probably sucked my dick for close to 20 minutes), but I never even got close with her.

I can get there with woman-on-top. However, I have noticed I lose some stiffness if I'm too passive, so I inevitably start thrusting into her, which isn't necessarily her "riding." If I just laid there and let her do all the work, who knows? I might have to try that soon just to see.