I Have Never...

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, my wife and I were out for V-day and we were talking about sex and the like (hey, why not? :smile: ). During the course of the conversation it became apparent that during my 50-plus years I have never seen another adult penis other than in various media. My wife had a hard time believing me. Were it not for seeing pictures/movies of others, I guess I would have no reference other than my own. Now I'm wondering if this is entirely unusual, as it seems many (most?) men here (both gay and straight) have numerous real-life "sightings". Also, I wonder how "real" my perceptions are because of this. For instance, when my wife makes a comment that mine looks like a certain one in a pic or movie, I rarely see the similarity.

I should say that I suppose I saw some classmates in HS locker rooms, but I honestly can't remember. Also, I have no recollection of seeing my two brothers'. In fact, I didn't know my older brother is uncircumsized until a few years ago when my dad made mention of it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone is in situations where they will be seeing other men and the penis of each of those men. If you are not part of a sports team or a member or regular visitor of a gym, YMCA, health club etc, you reduce the odds of seeing the genitals of other men. If you are not one to use public restrooms or even the restrooms at the workplace, you also reduce the odds. Or you use the stall, or only go in when the room is empty. Even if you are in a public restroom and at a urinal and there is a man just to your left or right, you may not have ever found a desire--or need-- to glance over at what he had. It is probably not that uncommon. Various circumstances bring about sightings; but there aren't a lot of actual sightings on a day to day basis of the genitals of other men--I mean how often do you find yourself heading off to work among thousands of naked people? And how often do you expexct to find nude men hanging out at the bar or shopping with their wife at the Kroegers or giant Eagle or Albertsons or Piggly Wiggly or Price Chopper or at the K-Mart or WalMart or Home Depot or Rite Aid or Bixter's or...well, you get the general idea)

As to perceptions, the main thing is how you perceive your own penis. Do you like it? Has it been serving you well? That's all that really matters, not weather it looks like the one hanging from Ernest Hemingway or Fritz Mondale or Sean Connery or Frank Bielec.