DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi, im Daniel, Forever, :9

ive not really posted here before

i just wanted to because i've been a longtime reader

i wanted to post because i've been reading all these for so long that all you guys are like celebrities to me

its a bit like talking to the cool guys at school, your the cool guys and im like some nerd who never has anything to say

its just a big relief to finally post here

sorry about the spelling errors and general waste of your time

Lots of love

Daniel, Forever

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome DanielForever! We're really not cool, we're just a bunch of the "b-list" people who found a gathering place. Glad you decided to post, we will try to make your intro here an easy one. Pull up a seat and type a while.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 01:15 AM
Welcome DanielForever! We're really not cool, we're just a bunch of the "b-list" people who found a gathering place. Glad you decided to post, we will try to make your intro here an easy one. Pull up a seat and type a while.
[post=323857]Quoted post[/post]​
thanks

your one of my favs actually

you and knight

hung_big:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 24 2005, 08:15 PM

Jana put it nicely. We're fucking losers, right hun ;)

Well....there are some of us who are....OUTSTANDING to say the least *cough* Jacinto, Kyle, Jonb, Jana, Skai, Knight, Freddie, Lindsey, Pappy *cough*

But still....most of us are losers ;)...us being myself :p

Hope you enjoy yer stay hun! Just begin to post and like join in. There's nothing to be afraid of! Pretty soon you might become a "celebrity" (as you put it) yourself!

Many Hugs...Aloha,

Chris

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Welcome, DanielForever. I tend to stay on the periphery myself, but even such as I can post, and I'm very glad you have delurked.

Chris, you're definitely one of the celebrities here.

hung_big:
Originally posted by DanielForever@Jun 24 2005, 09:06 PM
yer chris, u'v always been one of my favs too

who's the guy who injects stuff into his cock and balls?
[post=323862]Quoted post[/post]​

That'd be Mark, but I'm not sure if that is who you are talking about. I think he still does cilicon (sp?), but I wouldn't take my word for it.

Thanks fer the compliment too :)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big+Jun 25 2005, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Jun 25 2005, 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 24 2005, 08:15 PM
Welcome DanielForever&#33;  We&#39;re really not cool, we&#39;re just a bunch of the "b-list" people who found a gathering place. Glad you decided to post, we will try to make your intro here an easy one. Pull up a seat and type a while.

Jana put it nicely. We&#39;re fucking losers, right hun ;)

Well....there are some of us who are....OUTSTANDING to say the least *cough* Jacinto, Kyle, Jonb, Jana, Skai, Knight, Freddie, Lindsey, Pappy *cough*

But still....most of us are losers ;)...us being myself :p

Hope you enjoy yer stay hun&#33; Just begin to post and like join in. There&#39;s nothing to be afraid of&#33; Pretty soon you might become a "celebrity" (as you put it) yourself&#33;

Many Hugs...Aloha,

Chris
[post=323860]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ahem&#33;

Welcome Daniel&#33;

I hope you will let this be the first of many posts we hear from you. As for us all being losers everyone will have to speak for themselves, but I happen to think this is a group of some of the most interesting, exasperating and intellectualy stimulating individuals with which I have had a chance to interact.

Chris,

Remember your cool list next time you need for me to read your homework&#33; I know I will.... :evilgrin:

Naughty

hung_big: *Cough* Kim and Pecker too *Cough*

Man, I shoudl get that cough checked out, huh? :p

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by DanielForever@Jun 25 2005, 12:10 AM
hi, im Daniel, Forever, :9

i wanted to post because i&#39;ve been reading all these for so long that all you guys are like celebrities to me
[post=323855]Quoted post[/post]​

Dan, don&#39;t feel pregnant. I too lurked here for a long time before daring a post. Unlike you, I never had the courage to announce myself as a newcomer. :(

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome aboard Daniel and Dufus&#33; :) Daniel is with Dufus&#33; :p hehehe, just kidding&#33; You guys are off to a good start&#33; :) Hope to read lots more from you guys, we&#39;re all silly here. How come I&#39;m on no cool lists? :(

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DanielForever+Jun 24 2005, 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanielForever &#064; Jun 24 2005, 07:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 01:15 AM
Welcome DanielForever&#33;  We&#39;re really not cool, we&#39;re just a bunch of the "b-list" people who found a gathering place. Glad you decided to post, we will try to make your intro here an easy one. Pull up a seat and type a while.
thanks

your one of my favs actually

you and knight
[post=323858]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
What? My name wasn&#39;t at the top?
*Tears&#33; Many Tears* :evilgrin:
Welcome aboard and have a good time.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker and Dr Rock were also always cool (as everyone else wo responded, thanx)

your all like rockstars, but different types of rockstars, some are oldschool, some are last generation

everyone who responds will be given there rockstar equivalent

erm DoubleMeatWopper is like george micheal or tracy chapman, no, Brian May

cool and doesn&#39;t need to say much or do a lott of press release

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but you do have the facial hair like George Michael. (Actually, I knew he was gay with "Faith". All those women in his video and he&#39;s nowhere to be found.)

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the bay city rollers sre old and scottish

i meant your like George and Tracy and Brian cos they&#39;re cool

but at the same time,

you dont get a lot out of them and they dont have a lot of OTT presence in the pop comunity... but when they release a song, its good

JONB is a bit moe present in the popworld, but not uncool for it, Robbie Williams level i&#39;d say

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the conversation, Daniel&#33; Be sure to let us all hear your voice on a regular basis. We all have much to learn from one another, and that only happens when we are willing to share our experiences and views.

I hope your time here is beneficial and fun for you&#33;

*S-A-TUR-DAY Night&#33;*