I have remained very impressed when seeing this.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hello.

I am very very impressed when seeing several of the men who publish their post in this place.

Specifically a men called: Marc_Horse, that he has really a ENORMOUS penis...

I imagine that when he is penetrating to his woman it's very probable that his penis tears internal weaves of her.

I never had seen as great penises as those that there are in this one place... Greatest than I have been able to see have been were 8 inches for long of hard-penises solely.

I have heard say that men exist who have smooth very long penises. I read in one of published of this one Web site that are men who have flacid penises that measure: 12.5 inches for long. Thing that to me seems incredible that in the Nature cases like these occur in where a man exhibits a penis of monstrous size.

I would please to know in this one Web site which are the men who have the record of the longest penises in soft size and hard size.

Kisses for all W-E men ;-)

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Yoselin@Nov 27 2004, 12:25 AM
Hello.

I am very very impressed when seeing several of the men who publish their post in this place.

Specifically a men called: Marc_Horse, that he has really a ENORMOUS penis...

I imagine that when he is penetrating to his woman it's very probable that his penis tears internal weaves of her.

I never had seen as great penises as those that there are in this one place... Greatest than I have been able to see have been were 8 inches for long of hard-penises solely.

I have heard say that men exist who have smooth very long penises. I read in one of published of this one Web site that are men who have flacid penises that measure: 12.5 inches for long. Thing that to me seems incredible that in the Nature cases like these occur in where a man exhibits a penis of monstrous size.

I would please to know in this one Web site which are the men who have the record of the longest penises in soft size and hard size.

[post=264956]Quoted post[/post]​

HOLD ON!! BEFORE ANYONE ANSWERS THIS PERSON, PLEASE LET ME SAY:

This guy (who sometimes poses as a woman) has repeatedly posted on this website, trying to pass of his/her portuguese (not quite spanish), he/her has posted in MANY names. I've tried to ask him/her (following those posts), what that person REALLY wanted! But right then, the posts immediately STOP!
What's up with that?
FAKERY ABOUNDS!!!

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Hello.

Specifically a men called:  Marc_Horse, that he has really a ENORMOUS penis... 

I never had seen as great penises as those that there are in this one place...  Greatest than I have been able to see have been were 8 inches for long of hard-penises solely.

I have heard say that men exist who have smooth very long penises.  I read in one of published of this one Web site that are men who have flacid penises that measure:  12.5 inches for long.  Thing that to me seems incredible that in the Nature cases like these occur in where a man exhibits a penis of monstrous size.

[post=264956]Quoted post[/post]​

¡Hola! ¿Por qué usted está dando los nombres falsificados que usted demanda a ser el tuyo? ¿Sé usted saben que yo son, y porqué usted no admite a ella? Sí, soy Roberto W. y no deseo tener que intentarla para utilizar esos nombres que usted dijo pertenecido a otros. ¡Es hora de ser honesto, y nos dice que usted realmente sea, y lo que usted desea!