I have remained very impressed when seeing this.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Yoselin, Nov 26, 2004.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hello.

I am very very impressed when seeing several of the men who publish their post in this place.

Specifically a men called: Marc_Horse, that he has really a ENORMOUS penis...

I imagine that when he is penetrating to his woman it's very probable that his penis tears internal weaves of her.

I never had seen as great penises as those that there are in this one place... Greatest than I have been able to see have been were 8 inches for long of hard-penises solely.

I have heard say that men exist who have smooth very long penises. I read in one of published of this one Web site that are men who have flacid penises that measure: 12.5 inches for long. Thing that to me seems incredible that in the Nature cases like these occur in where a man exhibits a penis of monstrous size.

I would please to know in this one Web site which are the men who have the record of the longest penises in soft size and hard size.

Kisses for all W-E men ;-)

2. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

HOLD ON!! BEFORE ANYONE ANSWERS THIS PERSON, PLEASE LET ME SAY:

This guy (who sometimes poses as a woman) has repeatedly posted on this website, trying to pass of his/her portuguese (not quite spanish), he/her has posted in MANY names. I've tried to ask him/her (following those posts), what that person REALLY wanted! But right then, the posts immediately STOP!
    What's up with that?
    FAKERY ABOUNDS!!!

3. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted