I have strange in my penis

arabsex

Just Browsing
Media
I have on my penis skin that no guy have it when was a child i think all boy have but i dicovere that iam only have it. i search and i found it caalled (bridge skin ) . I want to know is there one have this and tell me about it more and can a doctor help me.

Yeah, doctors can fix these. It's relatively simple procedure that can be done in the office. You need to see a urologist.

They're usually caused by a botched circumcision or injury to the penis. It's just a piece of skin that healed to the glans instead of the foreskin remnant. When circumcised as a baby the glans has to be separated from the foreskin as they are fused together. That means not only does the skin have to heal but the glans has to as well. If your penis retracts into the foreskin remnant or there's a bit of skin not removed properly then the two can heal together in places. If you're arabic I'm surprised you weren't circumcised at puberty.

arabsex

Just Browsing
Media
thats wright i was circumcise when i am baby but my brother and my friends does not have this. but the strange thing i so it when my age as i remmber 14 or 15 but i dont remmber if i had it before.

My recollection from informing parents on the care of the wound was to make sure that the Adaptic dressing (it's a vasaline coated dressing) was wrapped well around the circumcision so to make sure the skin wouldn't stick. How well parents followed through may give you the mixed results.

Like everyone else here, see a Uro he can take care of that.